I have been staying at this hotel for a few years now. Love the renovations they have done to the rooms -- have been here twice this year. The service by the staff is super. They are willing to do whatever the customers need at a moments notice! Great people -- from owner to staff! I had mentioned to Yudit that the shower was draining slow and the next thing I knew she was in there unclogging the shower. Before I left the room it was done and clean. Gracias!
Great location on St Pete Beach. The rooms are clean; everything you need within reach (on the beach and the premises)! Affordable prices that include beach chairs, bikes for the family, jacuzzi and heated pool for swimming if ocean water is too cold. This was my first trip in winter and loved it. I recommend it highly. Don't forget to visit the Deli and get your steaks or seafood to throw in the grill at Sabal Palms.
I have had family reunions staying at this hotel and it's a great place for big groups and children of all ages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palms Inn is a family run inn directly facing the Gulf of Mexico. The only thing that separates you from the sandy white beach and the warm Gulf waters is a small two way utility road. Located in historic Pass-a-Grille where there is nothing growing on the beach except for nature. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber or Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. Winner of the 2015 SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Sabal Palms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palms Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Sabal Palms Motel
- Sabal Palms Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida