This is our fourth year staying at the Sabal Palms Inn and we are starting to feel like family. The place is very clean thanks to the efforts of both Yudit and her husband Ed, and the manager Eddie is very quick to respond to any needs that might arise. You can,t beat the location ;and the friendly layed back atmosphere is one of the things that we truly love about this place. We have already made our reservations for next year..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palms Inn is a family run inn directly facing the Gulf of Mexico. The only thing that separates you from the sandy white beach and the warm Gulf waters is a small two way utility road. Located in historic Pass-a-Grille where there is nothing growing on the beach except for nature. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber or Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. Winner of the 2015 SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotel.de and Hotels.com so you can book your Sabal Palms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palms Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Sabal Palms Motel
- Sabal Palms Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida