We stayed in 303 for 4 nights and were pretty disappointed. Everything in our room was extremely outdated. The couch was so old and kind of dirty that we didn't even sit on it. Appliances in kitchen were the same way. Their version of a king bed is 2 twins pushed together. They even have 2 twin headboards. It was nice to have 2 bathrooms but we couldn't even shower in one bc there was hardly any water coming out. Only upside was a decent view from the deck and, of course, being located right on beach. Pool was super tiny and multiple kids in it so we didn't even get to use it. Wouldn't come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful one bedroom vacation condos with 2 bathrooms located directly on the white sands of St. Pete Beach. Most units offer picturesque view of the Gulf of Mexico, and come equipped with full ktichens and dishes. Come enjoy a piece of our sunshine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gulf Strand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gulf Strand Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Gulf Strand Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida