We prefer to rent condos over hotels when at the beach - like having our own kitchen and washer/dryer. These units are great for a couple - 1 bedroom - 2 baths and a full kitchen. Location is good - across the street from a small mall - easy to get food etc. We like having beachfront also - quick walk to the beach - with no streets to cross. The only negative about this property is that there is a public beach parking lot next door - and on one night it was noisy. I would suggest staying the x01 condos - these face the beach and not the parking lot. All other condos face the parking lot. The x02-x04 condos have a nice partial beach view. We did not use the pool - but it looked clean - but small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful one bedroom vacation condos with 2 bathrooms located directly on the white sands of St. Pete Beach. Most units offer picturesque view of the Gulf of Mexico, and come equipped with full ktichens and dishes. Come enjoy a piece of our sunshine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Gulf Strand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gulf Strand Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Gulf Strand Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida