“Good deli sandwiches- lots of bugs”

St. Pete Beach Produce & Deli
Ranked #34 of 149 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed August 15, 2014

I know it's Florida ... But so yucky to get a to-go sandwich in a produce market with fruit and other flies buzzing all over. They seemed clean but... Ewe.
Sandwich great!

Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

They offer a variety of Greek and American sandwiches along with salads and delicious deserts.Got a little bit of everything,couldn't resist.Was given some samples to try.Great place,thank you for doing such a great job!

1  Thank Olesya M
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

The best food, excellent service, nice atmosphere. I love that gyro,greek salad,and baklava too.I'll be back for shure. I love that place.

1  Thank Mirela A
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We just came in for a gyro but got so much more. I ordered extra meat and it was only $1 more! The fruit was cheaper but fresher any other major grocer in the area. I was impressed with the greek and middle east dishes behind the deli counter. Everything was freshly made, even a homemade protein bar. They even threw in a few orders of chips for free. Good food and at good prices!

1  Thank Vernon C
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

We bought some sandwiches for lunch whIch where delicious and huge ! I also bought some local St Petersburg Honey which I'm putting on my toast in the morning to remind me of a great holiday !