“seriously yummy and chill!”
Review of Pass-A-Taco - CLOSED

Pass-A-Taco
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Seriously if your at pass-a-grille st Pete beach fl you really need to stop in and visit these awesome chicks their food is amazing like the best tacos and burritos I've ever had. And I've had alot . the flavor of this food is mind blowing I couldn't get enough. The prices are great very affordable. The ladies that work and run it are amazing super fun and full of energy my hats off to you two. I will definitely be back!!! Seriously if your there and don't stop in you've made a huge mistake. Don't miss out stop in. Its amazing!!!

1  Thank meranda w
There are newer reviews for Pass-A-Taco

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Food was a decent option for this area. Literally a hole in the wall, walk up & order, nothing fancy, just a few tables outside. We both had the taco dinner - the rice & beans side was better option than chips & salsa side as the chips were just grocery store tortilla chips and salsa, while fresh, was very watery. One of us got the pork tacos and was more happy with it than the one that got the chicken, which was rather dry.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Looked like a small hole in the wall. But I love my Mexican food so I could not pass it by. Only a couple of outdoor tables to sit under grass umbrellas. Kim was an awesome host. Once you give your order she worked her magic. After our first experience, by popular demand our family of five returned each day for lunch for the duration of our vacation. The only complaint was the guacamole and queso servings were pretty small.

1  Thank William T
Reviewed June 4, 2013

if you are looking for Mexican, this isn't the place. Flavorless food. Watery wet tacos. Just gross all around

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Best tacos around! Quick but wholesome food. You can't have just one thing! Always friendly service and its got a great view! Kim's homemade sauce is the best around town!! Be sure to stop in