“Excellent service of wide ranging flavours”

Uncle Andy's Old Fashioned Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #5 of 8 Dessert in St. Pete Beach
Description: Everyone needs a little whimsy in their life. Our St. Pete old time ice cream parlor delivers a dash of nostalgia along with delicious sundaes, shakes and banana splits all crafted from local, homemade small-batch ice cream. Savor the freshness of your favorite flavor anytime. You can also fuel up with a cup of aromatic, freshly-brewed Starbucks coffee and your favorite breakfast bites, including bagels, pastries, fresh fruit and healthy yogurt. Uncle Andy's Ice Cream Parlor is the perfect place to start your morning, recharge after a day in the sun or satisfy your craving for a sweet treat after dinner.
Reviewed November 17, 2017

Rate this 5 stars as everything was perfect including the service person, the decor, the airconditioning and the actual ice cream quantity and quality. In parting I mentioned how there was a hidden benefit for me, and I am an Uncle and my name is Andy! Much mirth was had by all!

Reviewed October 23, 2017

They had a wide selection of ice cream flavors, as well as Starbucks coffee, breakfast pastries, bananas/apples.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

I have no idea where they get their ice cream, but it was so good!!!!! They also offer Starbucks coffee, which is always a plus in my book!

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Me and my kids loved this place, so much choice and nice to be able to get a starbucks coffee/tea.
Also offers pastries and bagels so a cheap breakfast alternative.

Reviewed August 20, 2017

The girl made me a rich dessert with a glazed doughnut and salted caramel and maple walnut ice cream. She was so sweet and kind and even served it to me at my table. My sisters and I had a blast. We came back the next morning for treat to take home.