$112
$88
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel(St. Pete Beach)(Great Value!)
$102
$87
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

Sirata Beach Resort(St. Pete Beach)(Great Value!)
$167
$139
$97
Alden Suites(St. Pete Beach)
$144
$118
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$234
$184
  • Pool
TradeWinds Island Grand Resort(St. Pete Beach)
$208
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $235/night.

St Pete Beach Suites(St. Pete Beach)
$159
$127
Hotels.com
The Don CeSar(St. Pete Beach)
$269
$249
Travelocity
$279
$189
Priceline
All reviewsbay viewfishing pierthree propertiespete beachmain officesister propertydog beachthe main hotelmy home away from homebeach sideshort walk across the streetbusy roadgulf blvdsmall kitchenettethe ground floorrelaxing stayeasy access to the beach
Reviewed December 5, 2009

We just completed our first stay at Bayview Plaza. We intend to have many more. We checked in a couple of days before Thanksgiving just to have a place to prepare a big meal and relax. We enjoyed it so much we turned our 3 or 4 nights into a 10 day stay. The place is conveniently located, very quiet, and impeccably clean. As nice as the place is, the people are even better. They went over and above all my expectations to make sure we had a wonderful time there. We can't wait to go again!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 14, 2009

The Bayview is a quiet oasis on St. Pete Beach. They really work hard at keeping the place nice. I had a bad first impression as I arrived after 9pm on Super Shuttle. I had been told to check in at the main hotel which turned out to be a block away. The desk clerk had no way to take me and my luggage to the Bayview. Luckily I only had a wheeled carry-on and was able to wheel my luggage the block to the Bayview.
The street is a 4 lane, street, hotels, motels, restaurants, gas stations etc. No view at all, but the Bayview, quite small is a nice intimate motel. The view on the back is lovely, I keep my slider open whenever I was in the room.
My room was SMALL, a double bed, and a small bistro table and 2 chairs, dresser and small sink, 2 burner cook top, with microwave on top. It might have been claustrophobic for 2, but just 1 person was fine. Nice little patio with a lounge chair, and 2 wicker chairs with a small table. The mattress was comfortable, the bathroom was in perfect shape, and it all was immaculate. People were friendly, and it was quiet at night. People in my course that stayed at the Sirata had a lot of complaints about noisy drunks and parties. Not so at the Bayview. Although I did hear dogs barking on my last evening,as someone had 2 dogs left alone in their room.
It is easy to get to the beach, across the street is a public access walkway.
I saw dolphins in the morning and evening at the beach. I missed the manatees at the Bayview, but they were seen one day while I was there. St. Pete has a nice beach, nice to walk on.
In short, it is a nice, clean quiet place, kept up to date. Small, but has a nice view out the back. It was in walking distance to my course, so it worked out well for me. I walked to Publix and got groceries, and had quick easy access to the beach. If you are not renting a car, arrange in advance to have your luggage dropped off at the Bayview, if it is at night. Speak to them about how to get your luggage brought to the room.
Once again Trip Advisor had been a valuable resource on where to stay!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2009

My husband and I stayed at the waterfront plaza for 11 nights in room number 15. All the staff were very friendly and went out of there way too be very supportive. My husband and I came from England and you know how us british love our tea. Robert even went out of his way too find us a brand new kettle so that we could have our cup of tea. It was a lovely setting looking out onto the Bay. We both loved waking up in the morning and sitting out on the balcony having a nice cup of tea watching the world go by. The waterfront plaza is great for couples but would not be much fun for children as it is a grown up place too stay 'not much for children too do' which suited us down too the ground as we wanted too get away from all the noise from children crying for a while. We both loved the fishing 'although we did not manage too catch anything'
There were only two small issues we had. One was that the bathroom was very small not leaving much room too dry yourself after a shower and the other was that if you needed too speak too a member of staff you had too go over too the other motel on the beach which was about a ten minute walk. Apart from those two small issues no other issues applied. All in all a freindly place too visit with lovely friendly staff who will go out of there way too make your stay one too remember.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2009

This has been our third year the Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort, and we had another enjoyable stay. Every year we come we can see something new. The owners are always reinvesting in the property and that keeps us come back as well as many of the people we talk to. This year the hotel has been repainted, and a fishing pier was improved with new decking. They also bought the small hotel next door that really opened the courtyard up, and now offers another fishing pier and another pool. You always see Robert and his wife Mary on property, as well as their parents. It’s a great family resort, ran by a great family. They really make you feel at home. I know once you try it, you will be back just every year just like us.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2009

Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort was a relaxing peaceful small resort. I wanted to mention "peaceful" because during our stay we had no problem with any loud noises or rude people, actually everyone was very nice to us, as opposed to the last review written. Our room was a Bayfront with Balcony which included a Queen bed, full kitchen and balcony overlooking the water. We had a 1st floor balcony that opened right onto the water and fishing pier, because we fished it was more convenient for us. As a guest of the Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort you are also a guest of the Bay Palms Waterfront Resort, so we were able to use the fishing pier next door as well as the pool. Both properties are well maintained and the rooms are clean. There were two people with boats as well, so if you choose to, you can bring your boat or come by boat. Next door there is a coffee shop and restaurant as well as many restaurants in walking distance. The beach and beach activities are just across the street. For a great fishing trip or just a quiet trip to read a book and watch for Dolphins and Manatees, the Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort is perfect.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple