St Pete Beach Suites(St. Pete Beach)
$189
$151
$200
Sirata Beach Resort(St. Pete Beach)(Great Value!)
$229
$178
$257
$173
Agoda.com
The Don CeSar(St. Pete Beach)
$418
$399
  • Pool
Alden Suites(St. Pete Beach)
$209
Alden Suites
Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel(St. Pete Beach)(Great Value!)
$249
$216
$311
$245
  • Pool
TradeWinds Island Grand Resort(St. Pete Beach)
$275
$260
$389
$265
Priceline
All reviewsbay viewfishing pierthree propertiespete beachmain officesister propertydog beachthe main hotelmy home away from homebeach sideshort walk across the streetbusy roadgulf blvdsmall kitchenettethe ground floorrelaxing stayeasy access to the beach
Reviewed July 6, 2009

Stay away, my stay was horrible. !st, I had reservations months in advance, the rate was to be $85 per nite, their smallest room. I told the reservationist over and over we had a small pet, he said, NO PROBLEM! The day before check-in, I called to confirm, and was advised it would be an extra $100 for my pet. They said, it was a new "policy", didnt care I wasnt advised, and even admitted they had sent it to the wrong email address. I ended up leaving my dog home which was a major dissapointment. Upon arrival we learned there was a large group staying there for our entire stay. They took over the deck, dock, table, grill (we only had one, one didnt work), used foul language and left trash all over. They were loud, and rude. They even stood in a parking space and would not allow me to park because they were waiting on someone. No one was in the office during our stay, and the inmates were running the asylum. I was stuck here only because I was to bring my dof! There are DOZENS of nicer resorts, on the beach side for less money! Stay away from this place, its run on a shoestring budget!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
4  Thank bucfan823
Plaza-Resorts_Owner, Manager at Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2011

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor as we do appreciate feedback both positive and negative. However, the pet fee charges you mentioned are incorrect. Our pet fee is $10.00 per day and we also take a refundable $50.00 deposit for the entire stay. The $100.00 you mentioned is not in line with our pet charges and it sounds like there was some sort of miscommunication.

We apologize if you felt you needed to leave your dog at home. We charge far less than the industry average when it comes to keeping a dog on property. We are also one of the few pet friendly resorts on St. Pete Beach.

As for the other disruptive guests, we are sorry that you had this experience. We wish you had informed the managers/owners, who are ALWAYS available via the emergency numbers posted in every room, we would have been on the property within minutes to remedy the situation.

We would love to have you as our guest and will be sure to communicate our policies better next time. Rest assured you will receive the best deal on the beach with us!

Reviewed June 28, 2009

We just returned from a 3 day stay here. Our room No. 16, had a nice patio and great view of the bay. It was very pleasant having breakfast each morning , and cocktails each evening, watching the birds and other wildlife. Our room was very clean and comfortable, with a refrigerator, range, toaster, coffee maker and utensils. I parked my car right outside my door which was super convenient. The hotel is small and is located across the street from the beach. It was very quiet and we slept great. The pillows were a bit hard though and there were no lights near the bed for reading. Guests here also have access to the Plaza Beach Resort down the road a little and can access the great beach through there. Lots of amenities at Plaza like towels for the beach, ice machine, computers, and very accomodating staff. The price was very reasonable and we would love to return here for another relaxing stay.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Equity
Reviewed June 1, 2009

We arrived on my birthday and were quickly checked in. You check in over a the Plaza Beach resort. We had been to Bayview before, so we knew how it all worked. We got a bay view with balcony. This time we were upstairs and the room seemed smaller, but the bathroom was way bigger. However, it did not have a kitchen. Just a microwave and fridge. It was OK, but not really what I expected. It was immaculately clean as usual. Plenty of towels and utensils. There was a nice sized closet, which came in handy. The view off the balcony was great. We saw dolphins, manatees, crabs, and a variety of fish. When you stay at Bayview you are able to use the amenities at all three sister hotels. We used the pool at Plaza Beach everyday. There was never many people at the pool area, so it was very nice. We also hung out at the beach by the Plaza.It was always clean and nice. The staff at the plaza is always so friendly and welcoming. My husband asked if I could go anywhere for my birthday, where would I go. I chose the Bayview Plaza. We will be back as soon as possible.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2009

I stay in this hotel for one week after I spent one week in SandPiper resort in St. Pete Beach, and The Baywiew Plaza Waterfront Resort was more low in price, and in better location, allways quiet, no lifts and elevators, no crowds of people like in big hotels, cozy athmosphere, if You would like to be away from crowds of people. I had no car with me, and was just 1 minute to seacoast, in front of hotel you can buy good italian bread, 5 minutes walk to Publix store, and one block to walk to nice old pub Drunken Clam, where from thursday till sadurday from 9:15 P.M. is perfect live music and not so much tourists. Best cheap choice in St. Pete Beach!

Janis Andersons, Riga, Latvia

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed April 27, 2009

Family owned and operated. They treat you like your family. Three hotels to choose from and share the amenities. Great fishing on the docks or in the gulf off the beach. You never know what you will catch or hook up on. Great family place and I am in the motel busi in New Jersey. Good food and shopping close by. 7 days goes too fast. comming back again.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple