We had a few days to relax so we decided to go to the Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort. We were actually shocked with the quality and cleanliness as well as the priceless interaction of the staff. We wanted a quaint place to be 'alone' for the weekend and we chose the small group of rooms across from the main hotels. This is on an inland waterway with the room patio within a stone's throw of the water. It has private cabana areas on the water with umbrellas and areas for those who want to to fish. There is also a very clean swimming pool there. The room itself is quality, quality, quality even though it is a remodeled resort. We will definitely return time and time again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated this year, Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort is an award-winning European-style boutique waterfront resort situated directly on the Boca Ciega Bay. You can enjoy morning sunrises over the sparkling bay and then end your day with a breathtaking sunset on the beach, which is only 200 feet away. Bayview Plaza is small by design and is great for couples and families wanting to relax in an intimate resort. All rooms are spacious studio apartments with kitchenettes, some of which also have balconies with a full view of the bay. Best of all, we have NO surprise resort fees. Enjoy everything the Bayview Plaza has to offer at no additional cost. We really mean it: FREE Fitness Room, FREE Wireless Internet, FREE Parking, FREE BBQ Area, and FREE Private Fishing Pier, great for fishing or docking your boat. The fish are plentiful and often you'll find yourself staring at one of Florida's amazing creatures like the manatees and dolphins that frequent our resort. The pool also directly overlooks the Boca Ciega Bay and is perfect for cooling off while you soak up the sun. Our resort is Family Owned and Operated, and has been since 2002. The family is very active in the day to day operations, on property daily, and has a friendly staff ready to assist you with your authentic Florida vacation. Members of Superior Small Lodging Association and approved by AAA for Quality and Standards, our resort is one of only a handful of resorts in Florida that has received the Green Lodging seal from the State of Florida as well as Greenleaders Gold Award from TripAdvisor for our effort in conserving and recycling. St Pete Beach is a 6-mile island and the Plaza Beach Resorts are directly in the center of the island. Everything is within walking distance: the grocery store, restaurants, and shopping are just across the street. The front desk staff is more than happy to help you find the many activities also available on the beach such as deep sea fishing, parasailing, jet skiing, dolphin cruises, sunset cruises and ferries available to visit the nearby islands. Best of all we are only 30 minutes from Busch Gardens and 90 minutes from Disney, Universal, and other Orlando theme parks. Try us and see for yourself why so many people return to the Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort. As a guest of the Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort, you will have full access to the Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort which is owned by the same family. You will have FREE full use of all the amenities at the Plaza Beach Hotel including the private beach, large heated pool overlooking the beach, FREE beach chairs, FREE Beach Towels, FREE Parking and many more amenities. We look forward to hosting you at the Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview Plaza Waterfront Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida