“Accommodating and an excellent instructor” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Island Action Sports

Island Action Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: Island Action Sports is a full service Beach Rental Company on Saint Pete Beach. We offer Paddle Boards, Surfboards, Skim Boards, Kayaks, Canoes, Kayak Fishing Tours, Fishing Poles, Bikes, Corn Hole, Canopy Chairs, Coolers, Wake Boarding and Knee Boarding. Surf and Paddle Lessons too! Full and Half Day Rentals. We service Pass-A-grill, Saint Pete Beach, Sunset Beach, Treasure Island, Madeira Beach, Redington Beach, Indian Rocks Beach, Indian Shores and Sand Key. Fort De Soto delivery is also available for full day rentals. We Deliver and Pick up all Rental Equipment to your desired location. Like we said, it's full service - We do all the work!
Saint Pete Beach, Florida, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Accommodating and an excellent instructor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

I had my 15 y/o Godchild n from NJ. I called Island Action with questions. The owner delivered the paddle board to the beach, gave instruction to my Godchild, left the life jacket, took the credit card, and returned to the beach for pickup. NOW THAT'S SERVICE!!!!!! We had the option of full or half day pricing, And multiple activities. I give this business a two thumbs up!!! In the activities dept. thanks again. Sometimes I am at a loss for what to do with teenagers anymore!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Erin M

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to learn paddle boarding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

I got a Living Social deal for a one hour paddle board lesson. Called the number and made the reservation without any problems. Our instructor was Jason, he was patient and very helpful getting our group up on the boards. I also liked where we had the lesson, on a canal at Sunset Beach. There was a bit of sandy beach and there weren't too many boats making wakes. Plan on going again very soon.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Robbye G
Nyack, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“You Gave Me My Freedom Back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

I recently rented a beach wheelchair for our annual visit to St.Pete's Beach. I used to love walking the beach in the morning but due to MS it has been a real challenge. It also made it real easy for my family to get me down to the water & back.
I will use Island Action Sports again & have recomended them to all I know who need assistance.
Thank you Jason.

Visited July 2013
7 Thank BrownEyedGirl213
Staten Island, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Kinda Like "The Wolf" in Pulp Fiction”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

A business conference in St. Pete gave me just enough time to satisfy my skimboarding Jones. Put in a call to Island Action. The guy said he could be there in 20 minutes. Fifteen minutes later, he was ringing me from his pick up truck at the front of the resort with the board I'd requested. Returning the board was an equally smooth process. An awesome trip made even better thanks to prompt, polite service. Highly recommended.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Sam W
Okemos, Michigan
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

My friend and I took a paddleboarding lesson from Jason and it was awesome! Jason is very accommodating to your location and your needs. He was patient and helpful in his teaching. It was so nice to learn how to paddleboard in a beautiful cannal with an instructor who obviously loves his job and is great at it! We will be back for sure.

Visited May 2013