“Great breakfast for great price!”
Review of Nina's Cafe - CLOSED

Nina's Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Had breakfast here on Sunday of Memorial Day weekend. The place was busy but we got worked in. Had an outside table which helped enjoy our beachy feel. I had the "beach" breakfast for $5 which was a great bargain, a mimosa and green tea. Perfect! My daughter had the Greek Omelet which looked good, too. The staff was busy but friendly. I asked for beach directions and our waitress took the time to give me my choices. Would definitely make this part of our routine. Early breakfast and then the beach.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

This was a great last minute place to dine. We ate on the patio where we were allowed to have our pet! Lots of choices from the menu! The Cuban sandwich was huge! The gyro was very tasty. The patio had somewhat of a water view so was still nice and had the outdoor beachy feel! The Beer was expensive though $5.00 each for bottled beer.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

small cute breakfast nook!
Delicious breakfast choices....may I suggest their fluffy egg, cheddar cheese, bacon croissant sandwich....simple but so tasty!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

This little place demonstrates all that is good about tripadvisor. Its the sort of place that we would have driven right by if it wasn't for reading the good reviews. While some people spoil T.A. by coming on and complaining and whining about stupid, insignificant nonsense that puts people off going to some places, this is the sort of place that has been put on the map thanks to good (and deserved) reviews on T.A. We were driving from Clearwater down to Naples and needed a good brunch. This was in the right area for timing our stop and the good reviews took us in. As i already said, it doesn't look much from the outside, it's not a big place and it's on a main road so it's easy to drive right by. It is pretty much an all-day breakfast kinda place and the menu is structured as such. The service was good and quick. I had crab cake bennies and my other half had an omelette. We ordered a stack of pancakes as well and on the advice of our server, downscaled to a single blueberry pancake. Glad we did - it was the size of a small island!!! We both ate everything, enjoyed and left with full tummies and didn't eat again until nearly nine 'o' clock at night!!!!!

1  Thank FerryArab
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Went for breakfast and coffee to fuel up for a day of stand up paddling and the omelete was huge. Service was good with a beachy local vibe.