“Beautiful Sunset”

Ranked #28 of 148 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Rum Runners Bar & Grille has a covered dining patio with 9 flat screen TVs, fireplace lounge area and plenty of fresh Florida sunshine. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, Rum Runners has live entertainment on the weekends and daily in season. There is also a private beach with seating to sit back and enjoy a cold beverage with the your toes in the sand.
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Gorgeous sunset views, delicious conch fritters, expensive drinks (as to be expected on the beach). Friendly wait staff. Great live music. Nice fire pit for the after sunset chill.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Great location on the beach to enjoy a cocktail and enjoy the sunset. The fireplace is awesome as well.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

Wish I could have tried it out if Sirata Beach Resort did not cancel my reservation for my wife on Mother's Day after driving all the way to St Pete Beach.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

I enjoyed my breakfast at Rum Runners, which is another self-contained restaurant inside the Sirata Beach Resort. The weekday deal here was that you could get a standard breakfast for about $12, which included a made-to-order omelet with a side order of fruit salad and hash browns. Everything was pretty good, although the omelet maker doesn't speak much English, so point to everything you want him to add to the eggs, and then confirm it! (I'm serious...he doesn't get it right the first time.)

While you eat, the steel drum player will play songs for you, which go really well with the scenery. It's all quite a nice arrangement, The service is adequate, although not very fast. (I think there were only two waitresses.) Still, I would return here for breakfast...it was a nice meal.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

We had 2 meals at Rum Runners, and both times we received excellent service from Kara. She went above and beyond to help us, and was so courteous she made us feel so relaxed! She is efficient, kind, humorous and made us excited to go back and visit! Thank you for all of your help!!