“Good breakfast food, pretty setting”

Rum Runners Bar & Grille at Sirata Beach Resort
Ranked #27 of 150 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Rum Runners Bar & Grille has a covered dining patio with 9 flat screen TVs, fireplace lounge area and plenty of fresh Florida sunshine. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, Rum Runners has live entertainment on the weekends and daily in season. There is also a private beach with seating to sit back and enjoy a cold beverage with the your toes in the sand.
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I enjoyed my breakfast at Rum Runners, which is another self-contained restaurant inside the Sirata Beach Resort. The weekday deal here was that you could get a standard breakfast for about $12, which included a made-to-order omelet with a side order of fruit salad and hash browns. Everything was pretty good, although the omelet maker doesn't speak much English, so point to everything you want him to add to the eggs, and then confirm it! (I'm serious...he doesn't get it right the first time.)

While you eat, the steel drum player will play songs for you, which go really well with the scenery. It's all quite a nice arrangement, The service is adequate, although not very fast. (I think there were only two waitresses.) Still, I would return here for breakfast...it was a nice meal.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

We had 2 meals at Rum Runners, and both times we received excellent service from Kara. She went above and beyond to help us, and was so courteous she made us feel so relaxed! She is efficient, kind, humorous and made us excited to go back and visit! Thank you for all of your help!!

Reviewed May 1, 2014

We immediately went to Run Runners after checking in at the resort. Drinks were wonderful, as was the live entertainment. This was my first time to try conch fritters and I am hooked. Service was a little slow but hey, it's the beach.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Great atmosphere. Loved eating outside under a thatched roof. Food was good, enjoyed the live music. I liked sitting on the comfortable, padded outside furniture in front of the fireplace. You can't be in a hurry to eat, through no fault of their own, the wait staff was slow.

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Food was great. Service was impecable and drinks were flowing. I recommend this to everyone. Will return again for sure!