“Amazing Sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2012

We went to this place because we were looking for sushi and were very VERY pleased. We eat a lot of sushi, especially when we are on vacation at a coastal town. The fish here was very fresh and the rolls were inventive and delicious. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this place if your into sushi.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

The specialty rolls are amazing. Go here for the sushi. It is incredible. There are so many options to choose from, it is hard to decide what to order.

I have also ordered off the lunch menu and had really good Pad Thai.

Good desert menu also!

Reviewed May 1, 2012

Had Sushi and Thai food here and both were excellent. The Thai food was authentic and the best I've had in the States. The Sushi was great and very fresh. Well worth a visit if you enjoy Sushi or Thai food. Reasonable prices. Nice ambiance. Give it a try.

They also do takeout.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

My boyfriend and I went here the other night and I was really impressed with the food. We had a sushi sharer for starter and the sushi was amazing, so fresh and a really good selection. Their choice of sushi is extensive and I would like to go back to try some more. For my main I had Green Thai Curry with chicken, it was really nice and not too spicy so was perfect for me. The service was really good and all the staff were very attentive. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

My favorite sushi place ever! Try pink Floyd its the best. Great service also the green tea ice-cream is amazing!!