“Awesome Restaurant!!!!!”
Review of Compass Grille

Compass Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Compass Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 154 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Compass Grille is located at Sirata Beach Resort. Serving breakfast and dinner; Compass features local cuisine with fresh produce and Florida seafood. Enjoy dinner and a cocktail from our full service bar. It has a casual atmosphere for families and couples alike.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had recently stayed at the Sirata beach resort the second week in September. On our Saturday morning had walked over to the Compass Grill to have breakfast and was blown away when I saw the selection to choose from on the buffet. Hands down was the best breakfast at any hotel that I had previously stayed at. The staff was very customer-friendly and courteous. I know for a fact the next time staying at the Sirata beach resort the Compass Grill will be my first Pit Stop for breakfast lunch or dinner.

Reviewed August 31, 2018

My husband and I have stayed at the Sirata Beach Resort in the past and have found it to be "just Okay". We had dinner at the restaurant, The Compass Grill. and found the breakfast buffet less than palatable. We wanted to order off of the menu but were told that the chef was not doing individual breakfasts because there were too many people ordering room service. We opted for the buffet and found it very expensive and the food was terrible. The eggs were the only item that I ate and enjoyed. the breakfast potatoes were over-spiced for those of us who don't like green peppers, etc. the waffles were soggy, there was no option for simple toast or an English muffin. Frankly, we have found Marriot free breakfast buffets more enticing! While I enjoyed my dinner, my husband thought his burger was over cooked--he asked for med rare and got med well done. We will not go back again.

1  Thank BarbaraRon
Reviewed August 29, 2018

Good steaks and seafood for lunches and suppers with a nice selection of breakfast items. Breakfast buffet is nice with a variety, but be warned it gets filled up fast! Service is really good and lots of good servers to take care of you. Nice wine list, full bar and good desserts. Good for families or couples, with lots of options for every dining option.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

The brunch was good service was incredible. Our server Kathy was fantastic!!! Ask for her when you visit!!

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Waited in line for twenty minutes with a out twelve other people and no one at the hotel station to greet or let us know how long the wait is. Once seated, we were told to go to the buffet and our waitress would catch up with us for our drinks.

The buffet was pretty well picked over and no eggs, so I grabbed best my food and my wife waited for eggs. Returned to our table and it was another five minutes before we order coffee and tea.

Waffles and potatoes were not warm.

We have been here previously and all went well. I wouldn't recommend coming here until the management and service issues are rectified.

Been to Compass Grille? Share your experiences!