“A Dining Experience Dreams Are Made Of”

Chill Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Chill Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 145 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Chill is so much more than just a beach restaurant with amazing food... we offer Saturday & Sunday brunch buffet AND a full menu, Monday night all you can eat seafood buffet including crab legs :) with full menu ($27.95) Chill offers live music, Carl's Piano Bar Thurs Fri & Sat beginning at 6:30. Wed night is Skyway Jazz on our outdoor patio. We offer small plates and full entrees, plenty of GF, vegetarian and vegan choices as well as a full espresso bar and liquor with expert craft cocktails. We have a private party room that accommodates up to 50 guests, expert service staff and as of 11/2016 a new management team 100% focused entirely on guest experience. We invite you to the new Chill, relocated from the original Gulf Blvd spot into beautiful downtown St. Pete Beach in the heart of our little downtown shopping district. See you soon :)
Ozona, Florida
“A Dining Experience Dreams Are Made Of”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

I had the pleasure last night to eat at Chill, not for the first time. The food is so increadibly amazing that I have had dreams about it. On my first visit it was with the espresso beef and watermellon salad. I had no idea that watermellon could be so lushious and burst with such flavor combinations or that steak and chocolate could come together with such passion.

However last night, it was the Sea Bass which brought vivid dreams to my sleeping hours. Oh My!!!! It was as if I were eating silk. Don't get me wrong, everything we had was beyond delicious.

The grouper cooked to perfection on a tower of roasted tomatoes, spinach and wild rice
An amazing vegan squash and black bean soup that kept giving me a tease of cilantro and other tantilizing spices
A spinach and artichoke crepe that gave me all of the full savory flavors which I cannot live without
and lastly (actually I ate these first) a plate of stuffed dates - wrapped in prosciutto and stuffed with gorgonzola - they were sweet and savory, grilled to perfection and of a combination and texture that was so ellusive I could not stop going back for more and had a difficult time focusing on anything else while eating them.

But back to the true star of the evening - the sea bass which gave me a dream of swimming through silken sauces surrounded by laughter. It held all of the true qualities of the sea bass and was so enhanced by the suace it was brought to a perfection that it seemed almost to be part of my own palate. I cannot explain the flavors but I can promise you that you will be elated with them.

Chill is a true tappas dinning experience which I have not had anywhere else. With enough food per plate to truly share with your table and staff that is attentive to your needs but not pushy or intrusive and brings each dish out at the perfect time in the perfect order. If it is your first visit it will not be your last.

• Visited August 2014

ponte vedra beach
“Very good breakfast”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

I have no idea why this place was empty because the food was awesome. Great breakfast selection. Great service. Try the cheesesteak egg scramble.

Treasure Island, Florida
“Hands down best place for breakfast, lunch, or dinner on the beach.”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

What other establishment does breakfast, lunch, and dinner on the beach? And does it so well you want to come back for dinner after your first meal of the day?

Chill has something for everyone. I go several times a week and always bring my out of town friends, who are always blown away by the fantastic food and warm/welcoming atmosphere. As a local to the beaches it feels good to know you can always count on fantastic food. I've had friends from NYC, Houston, Atlanta, Chicago - major foodie towns that say Chill's dinner menu will outshine any of their fantsy pants places.

Breakfast must haves include the shrimp and grits, crab cake eggs bennie, and the presentation on their bagel & lox will make you want to take a picture. The lunch is amazing too (breakfast and lunch are same menu served until late afternoon) and personal favorites include the from-scratch falafel and roasted beet & goat cheese salad.

Dinner is a whole other experience. The lights are low, the candles are lit, there's probably a romantic tune on their surround sound or live music that fits the mood. Tapas plates are more generous than you expect. With a big group we always order the goat cheese terrine, stuffed olives, and brussel sprouts that will make you feel implicitly different about how delicious vegetables can be.

Never miss weekend specials! The culinary team always prepares items from locally caught and seasonal selections - you will be blown away.

Whatever you do on St. Pete Beach, don't miss Chill. And tell your friends.

2 Thank kimmiejanecops
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“All meals were delicious!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We ate breakfast as well as dinner one evening at this restaurant and plan to go back again for a 3rd time. This place is near our condo (walking distance) and the atmosphere, presentation of the food as well as the quality of the meals has us going back! I would highly recommend for your next meal while in St Pete's Beach.

Visited August 2014
Paris, TX
“Unique brunch!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

I ordered the shrimp and grits. I opted to not get the egg on top. I really enjoyed it. It was very rich! The Belgian waffle was crispy and delicate. My friend ordered the Mediterranean scramble. The flavor were unusual and fresh, but probably would not order again. The Russian waiter was very helpful and prompt. We enjoyed the live music as well.

1 Thank travelorfromtx