“One of the best dining experiences in St. Pete Beach”

Chill Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Chill Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 146 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Chill is so much more than just a beach restaurant with amazing food... we offer Saturday & Sunday brunch buffet AND a full menu, Monday night all you can eat seafood buffet including crab legs :) with full menu ($27.95) Chill offers live music, Carl's Piano Bar Thurs Fri & Sat beginning at 6:30. Wed night is Skyway Jazz on our outdoor patio. We offer small plates and full entrees, plenty of GF, vegetarian and vegan choices as well as a full espresso bar and liquor with expert craft cocktails. We have a private party room that accommodates up to 50 guests, expert service staff and as of 11/2016 a new management team 100% focused entirely on guest experience. We invite you to the new Chill, relocated from the original Gulf Blvd spot into beautiful downtown St. Pete Beach in the heart of our little downtown shopping district. See you soon :)
St. Petersburg, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best dining experiences in St. Pete Beach”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I was meeting a friend for lunch (he picked the place) and, to be honest, I wasn't expecting too much from this recent addition to St. Pete Beach's repertoire of dining options. Once I stepped inside, however, I was immediately struck by the restaurant's slick contemporary decor - already I was trying to wrap my mind around the idea of how, well, promising this place seemed. The lunch menu was straightforward, which is something that I appreciate because I'm generally weary of restaurants with seemingly unending food options (makes you wonder when places do that). But, when I say the menu was straightforward, I'm not at all implying that it was dull. No. In my mind, the menu showcased culinary options that were contemporary takes on classic faire. For instance, they had a fried green tomato "BLT"-seeming sandwich that I was totally going to go for but my friend recommended the Cuban sandwich. I am a Tampa Bay native and very persnickity about my Cuban sandwiches; but, I trusted my friend's recommendation and the sandwich was fantastic. I don't know exactly what they did to it, but it had all the qualities of a solid, classic Cuban as well as new tweaks that built upon the sandwich's original "design" - in a good way. The service was great and everyone on staff was thoughtful and professional. I was surprised and delighted by Chill. I certainly recommend checking it out.

1 Thank Paulus1247

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Past Incredible...”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

This place has a nice ambience, and for the food, delicious. We looked at the menu and found so much we wanted. However, we chose three that our server suggested and then asked to see the chef. When he came over we asked him for anything that he liked off the menu. He was so gracious and helpful, he said he would surprise us. Very cool. And what a surprise. The stuffed filet with his special sauce, and the sea bass, was killer. In addition, his spiced duck, taco style, was perfect and that is what I will order next time for lunch. The owner was very personable as well as the server. The experience was well worth the price, as it seemed very inexpensive to our party. The sangria is from scratch and was sweetened perfectly. All in all, try this place out, you will be very happy with the result.

PS I see a negative review here, try them again, be a little forgiving, it will be to your advantage.

Islamorada, Florida
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Went here Saturday night and sat at the bar, Brought a couple of newspapers to read as I was by myself, but never opened them. Madison, the chef, was amazing. She was preparing the orders almost in front of me and I was entertained by just watching her. I asked her about the different dishes she was preparing and she was unfailingly polite and extremely friendly. She made my dining experience. There were so many things that I wanted to try on the menu, but ended up ordering the eggplant, which was incredible and then for dessert I had the stuffed dates which were out of this world. I only wish I could have eaten more because everything looked and smelled so good. I have traveled all over the world and they have some of the most unique dishes here. I will definitely be back. Danny, my server was excellent also. A must try for anyone who wants something different than standard restaurant fare. Again, kudos to Madison.

“Best filet EVER!!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Wasn't sure when we sat down if I would like this. Portion sizes are more like an appetizer/smaller size. I had the black and blue salad with sirloin steak and it was amazing!! My dining partners had the She soup, which was a crab cream soup, on the sweet side, they all loved it. The filet dish was SO tender, never had anything that literally melted in our mouths. Everything was wonderful, would for sure recommend this restaurant and will go back if I'm ever there again.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Sands5596
Kennebunk, Maine
“Great tapas in St. Pete Beach, FL”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

If you are looking for different tapas, Chill is the place to go.
The grated raw zucchini as a substitute for pasta was fabulous.
The dates wrapped in proscutio (sp) with a soy glaze that was delicious.

Service was excellent with great suggestions.

Great place for friends to come and share the varied tapas.
I would go back right away. You won't be disappointed.

1 Thank RobOlson