“Delicious, creative and healthy tapas”

Chill Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Chill Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Chill is so much more than just a beach restaurant with amazing food... we offer Saturday & Sunday brunch buffet AND a full menu, Monday night all you can eat seafood buffet including crab legs :) with full menu ($27.95) Chill offers live music, Carl's Piano Bar Thurs Fri & Sat beginning at 6:30. Wed night is Skyway Jazz on our outdoor patio. We offer small plates and full entrees, plenty of GF, vegetarian and vegan choices as well as a full espresso bar and liquor with expert craft cocktails. We have a private party room that accommodates up to 50 guests, expert service staff and as of 11/2016 a new management team 100% focused entirely on guest experience. We invite you to the new Chill, relocated from the original Gulf Blvd spot into beautiful downtown St. Pete Beach in the heart of our little downtown shopping district. See you soon :)
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Chill is a local gem. Very healthy with a ton of veggies on the menu. Watermelon frisee with goat cheese was amazing! Cheese stuffed olives served warm in a savory tomato based sauce with toast was great. Paella came with spaghetti squash and was the tastiest I've ever had. Spinach with fig and orange sauce was light and refreshing. Coffee is from kawhe- local roast. Latte was awesome. The red for dessert was perfect- red velvet, caramel sauce, vanilla ice cream. I can't wait to come back! Added bonus, really friendly and helpful staff. Owner walks around and checks in. Also, try the chai sangria- it is amazing!!! Comes with a ton of fresh fruit. After 4 tapas, 2 lattes, dessert and sangria it was still pretty reasonable priced- about $35 per person. I can't say enough about this place- it is the best, you have to go!!!

There are newer reviews for Chill Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed July 5, 2012

My friend and I dined here during our weeklong stay at St. Pete Beach. I had this restaurant on the top of my list due to the reviews here on trip advisor. We shared a bunch of items from the menu, which is different than the menu on the website, so don't bother looking there. The sangria was fabulous. We had warm cheese stuffed olives which I thought were fantastic. My mouth waters every time I think of them. We also shared the zucchini which I thought was ok, but I wouldn't order it again and my friend had the crab soup which she felt didn't have enough flavor. I had the sea bass which I thought was heavenly. My friend had the duck which she said was disappointing. I loved the food here. The only reason I can't give it 5 stars is because my friend didn't enjoy her meal as well as I did. I would love to go back and try other things on the menu. Such a warm and inviting restaurant with very flavorful and interesting menu items.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Even if you don't know the history of this fine establishment, its ownership and staff, and the work put into making it a reality, you'll simply be blown away by the exquisite food and comfortable atmosphere.

Chill is the evening counterpart to its morning/afternoon sister-next-door, Steam. Ruth and her team have developed an incredible place for an evening full of unmatched food and wine - this is not a stuffy, overpriced, overloaded plate place - Chef Jackie and her team will take you on a unique trip through an edible sensory overload of various dishes, with new ones popping up quite regularly.

No sense spending an entire review raving about every single dish we've tried (and we've tried a LOT) but suffice it to say that the stuffed olives are simply to DIE for and it only gets better from there.

The laid-back atmosphere, the jazz in the evening, the wine, and the unbeatable hospitality make this a must-stop each and every time we are nearby - which has become much more frequent since Ruth and her team arrived in 2011.

Hats off to a favorite of the Bay area!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

The service as well as the food was amazing. Would highly recommend it to anyone!

(Try the Brie!)

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Located adjacent to Chill (reviewed separately). Nice coffee shop with a light food menu - although I ordered only coffee.

Lively staff with the cook and grill in the room with you.

Recommended.