My husband, daughter and 2 grandchildren (ages 4 and 8) stayed here the lst week in August. Just 1/4 mile from main hotel, very clean accommodations with 1-bedroom (king), and living room with 2 pull-out sofas (comfortable), kitchen and 2 baths. We had plenty of room, beautiful view of the gulf and excellent service--Shawn was extremely nice at check-in, Dennis was very helpful with our bags and answering questions, all of the housekkeeping staff was very friendly and went above and beyond to make sure our stay was perfect. The pool staff was great as well. The beach is gorgeous. We spent one day at the pool/beach at the main hotel and it was wonderfull--ate lunch around the pool and food was delicious.
My only suggestion would be the option to buy sandwiches/food at the pool bar for lunch at the Beach House Suites--would be very convenient. Other than that our stay there was perfect--we have decided to make this an annual trip and we will definitely stay here. In talking with others, we learned that a lot of people (even business traveleres) prefer the Beach House Suties to the main hotel due to the extra room and you still get the same amenities.
Ate breakfast twice at Beverly's, other end of beach, absolutely delicious. Also, Skidders (pizza) and Snapper's for dinner were great food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach House Suites are located directly on St. Pete Beach and feature seventy all-suite accommodations. Ideal for extended stays group blocks and families. Each suite is equipped with a separate living room with sofa bed, washer and dryer, and a kitchenette with mini-refrigerator, dishwasher, Keurig coffee-maker, microwave, and induction stove top. Pet-friendly accommodations are available. Guest rooms have spectacular views of the Gulf of Mexico. There is one heated outdoor pool. The property has a lounge and dining outlet, Sand Dollar Bar, adjacent to its pool area. Guests are able to use the world-class services and amenities at the nearby Don CeSar, which is about a half mile walk down the beach. These amenities include access to the two large heated outdoor pools, fitness center, yoga and aerobics classes, non-motorized watersport rentals, history tours, complimentary tastings, Kids Club, business center, PressReader access, and pool and beach games. Guests are able to make charges at the Spa Oceana, six drinking and dining outlets, and beach and watersport rentals. Access is included in the resort fee. Also included in the resort fee is premium Wi-Fi and two bottled waters, daily turndown service, upon request, and unlimited local calls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Beach House Suites by The Don CeSar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House Suites By The Don Cesar Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Beach Hotel Saint Pete
- Beach St Pete
- Beach Resort Saint Pete
- Beach House Suites By The Don CeSar St. Pete Beach, Florida