Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort
$229
$182
$167
Travelocity
Alden Suites(St. Pete Beach)
$239
$203
Hotels.com
$146
Travelocity
Inn on the Beach(St. Pete Beach)
$295
$212
$167
Sirata Beach Resort(St. Pete Beach)
$412
$169
  • Pool
TradeWinds Island Grand Resort(St. Pete Beach)
$275
Hotels.com
$269
The Don CeSar(St. Pete Beach)
$5,040
$299
2,000 results
All reviewsfree beer and winesocial houradirondack chairsshuffle boardgrocery storemini golffree happy hourcorn holenice poolfamily ownedsmall hotelbeachfront resortwithin walking distancefull size fridgeheated poolgreat place to staystove top
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 7, 2009

When I decided to go to florida for vacation i went onto triadvisor to pick and choice which hotel to stay at. I have to stay that my 2 choice in florida for hotels were just like the reviews said. I found out about trip advisor from on of the hotel owners in colorado. This hotel meet all my expectation. Rob (i think that aws his name) was the owner of this hotel. He was great to make sure we were taken care of.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank 44mag
Reviewed May 24, 2009

This hidden gem deserves kudos for delivering old-fashioned value and hospitality at unbelievable prices. Excellent location and friendly, accommodating ownership. I travel all over the US for my job and have the highest level Hilton Honors designation so I am used to staying in 4 star properties. The is not for hotel snobs or high maintenance people but if you want a great stay at a cozy property right on the beach that brings back memories of what family-owned hotels used to mean, then this place is for you. frankly If i didn't promise the owners that I would write a review I would have preferred to keep this wonderful boutique a secret..LOL...

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Mkcp5597
Reviewed May 15, 2009

Friendly, Quaint, Clean. Why stay at a large, expensive, impersonal chain when you get great customer service at a reasonable price at this little gem right on the Gulf. The room was large and very clean. The pool was clean as was the deck area. Robert, one of the owners, was very helpful when we inquired about doing a sunset cruise. Dolphin landing is across the street as is a Publix. The Trolley stop is right out front if you want to keep the car parked and hop on. The owners also have other properties on the Bay and you can use facilities at them. Though we didn't this time Robert mentioned they had fishing poles and a fitness center over there.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank jbeanMelbourneFl
Reviewed May 13, 2009

My partner and I were just wanting to get away to the beach for a couple of days and nights. That is how we relax - the beach, ocean, and watching nice sunsets. We live in Central Florida and have gone to other places for leisure. This was our first stay at the Plaza Beach Resort. From the first moment we stepped into our room until the time we checked out it was awsome! The room we had was nice, clean, and had all the extras needed to make our stay easier (refrig., microwave, little stove, kitchen sink, iron and board, nice t.v., little couch). We are on somewhat of a budget so those little things helped us save money instead of going out all of the time. If you do want to eat out their are many places right their within walking distance too. IN SHORT: I would suggest Plaza Beach Resort to my family, friends, everyone that would like to enjoy their stay along the beach. OH and the beach is right there (you dont have to cross a street or jump fences to get there). They even have a nice clean pool there. STAY HERE... I GUARENTEE YOU WILL LIKE IT. IT IS A NICE PLACE TO STAY AND ENJOY YOUR TIME TOGETHER WITH FAMILY AND EVEN MAKE NEW FRIENDS. (If you are a loud party animal try one of the bigger resorts.)

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank dlw777
Reviewed May 6, 2009

My wife and I had to leave Kentucky for a quick getaway to the beach. Here in Louisville we have had continues rain for two weeks, so we need to see the sun. We stayed for four nights at the Plaza Beach Resort on the beach. It was perfect and relaxing. The weather was in the mid 80’s and the Gulf of Mexico was warm enough to go swimming. The rooms are really nice and spacious with two beds and a sofa and a kitchen. We didn’t use the kitchen, we went for meals but it was nice to have it. The pool is big and sits right next to the beach, and there are lots of chairs around to enjoy. The staff and owners were all very inviting and friendly, you almost feel as if they have known you for years. This is a nice small family owned property that I can see myself coming back to.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple