Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Bon Aire Resort(St. Pete Beach)
View Hotel
Dolphin Beach Resort(St. Pete Beach)
View Hotel
Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort(St. Pete Beach)
View Hotel
Miramar Beach Resort(St. Pete Beach)
View Hotel
Beach Haven(St. Pete Beach)
View Hotel
Palm Crest Resort Motel(St. Pete Beach)
View Hotel
Hideaway Sands Resort(St. Pete Beach)
2,001 results
All reviewsfree beer and winesocial houradirondack chairsshuffle boardgrocery storemini golffree happy hourcorn holenice poolfamily ownedsmall hotelbeachfront resortwithin walking distancefull size fridgeheated poolgreat place to staystove top
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 20, 2009

Very happy with everything. Would go back and would recommend to anyone looking. Might choose second floor because of overhead noise but no complaints!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank Fargofan
Reviewed February 20, 2009

As was the case with our firts stay in 2004, this family owned property was clean and well maintaines. We did not have to ask for anything for everything was in perfect working order. Service is A-1, people are polite . This is a very quiet place . We sure will be back.
Louise & Andre Villeneuve

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Josephandre
Reviewed February 19, 2009

We stayed at the plaza beach for 3 nights and found a exceptionally clean room. The pictures depict exactly what you will find when you arrive. Plenty of stores and restaurants in easy walking distance. The only problem we had was being moved for our last nights stay which wasn't a big deal. It was just a surprise as it appeared no one mentioned we would be moving our room when we checked in. On the plus side our room was upgraded. Overall, the Plaza Beach Resort is a terrific value.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 2bbeachlovers
Reviewed February 9, 2009

I had my uncle and his family coming to visit from Sweden, and since they couldn't stay in my dorm I started looking for hotels on the beach. This hotel is perfect for a cozy place right on the beach for people from cold weather places. I actually stayed there one night with my uncle and his family (wife and 2 small kids) and we had plenty of room. Just walk out your door and you're right on the beach with soft sand and beautiful sunsets every night. Even though it was january the kids just jumped in the water and had a blast. But the best part is the owners. I met them a month in advance and they offered us a small discount for choosing their hotel. I love "mom 'n pop" places because you have direct access to the owners, and these people were extremely nice and competent. I took my family sight seeing and even went to places I haven't gone to yet, like the Big Cat Rescue with all the lions and tigers. They really enjoyed their stay here. I'm glad I picked this spot, especially for the price and location, and I would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank sandfarnia
Reviewed February 3, 2009

We stayed at the Plaza Beach Hotel for 4 days and couldn't have been happier. It was very clean and well maintained. Robert took very good care of us for anything we asked of him. This is mainly a family hotel and right on the gulf with a beautiful pool and shuffle board and private free cabanas. Beautiful view. Thanks for everything, Robert!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Lois123Michigan
Plaza-Resorts_Owner, Owner at Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2009

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our resort amenities and had a great vacation. We look forward to you next stay with us.

Robert Czyszczon
“Family Owned and Operated Since 1988”