“A Top TripAdvisor Choice For Good Reason”

Bongos Beachside Bistro
Ranked #16 of 147 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bongos Beach Bar & Grill is located directly on the sandy beach behind the Grand Plaza Resort on St. Pete Beach. Enjoy live entertainment daily. Sip on your favorite tropical cocktail while you watch the beautiful sunset. Serving great appetizers, burgers, wings, sandwiches, salads and much more. Open daily 11:00 a.m. - 2:30 a.m. Free WiFi. Free sunset shooters daily. A BEACHY LITTLE PLACE WITH A CASUAL PACE!!
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I reviewed restaurants on TripAdvisor in the area we would be staying, as I almost always do. My wife and I agreed that Bongo's sounded good and like a good time, so we went there for a sunset dinner.

We were not disappointed. The food was good. Sitting outside on the beach - even with cool temperatures - was great. My wife had the coconut mahimahi. I had the fish tacos. They were both outstanding as was our service. We had a great time with excellent food.

There are newer reviews for Bongos Beachside Bistro

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Good music. Good service. Fantastic views of the sunset. Trees and umbrellas for shade. Good food. Includes a large on-the-beach section. All good.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Great food and service. Nice comfortable chairs under shade for those hot beach days. Priced right too.

Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Hadley was a fabulous beach bar bartender. Full of energy and never left us waiting for another. The appetizers were tasty. Free shot at sunset.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I had four different servers at Bongos over several days but Hadley was far and away the best person I encountered on the trip. If you can find him at the back bar, you will have a little slice of heaven on earth.