Stayed in a DBL room for 2 nights. The price for a double room was reasonable - 120 USD including taxes. Parking was free of charge. We were shown 3 different rooms from the same price category and choose room 802 with partial sea view and with big balcony. The room is large, clean, with fridge and small sitting area. We didn't have breakfast so can't say about it. There is a grocery and liquor store just around the corner. The see is in front of the hotel, in my opinion, no need for pool. Plenty of good eating places in 5 minute walk from hotel.
If I will visit St. Pete's beach again, definitely will stay again. The location, the hotel, the staff - great!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel is located directly on the beach and Gulf of Mexico. The Resort features a wide selection of luxurious guestrooms with furnished private balconies and all the best full service resort amenities for the leisure or business travelers. Featuring 4 Restaurants - Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge, Level 11 Rooftop Lounge, Bongos Beach Bar & Grill, and the Palm Room Restaurant. 3 Lounges, Heated Swimming Pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel And Conference Center
- Grand Plaza Beachfront Hotel
- Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel & Conference Center St. Pete Beach, Florida