This was my first time to this hotel,and found it to be a very nice place to stay.The staff were very helpful especially Danny who was the concierge.The room was very clean,and had a microwave,coffee maker,refrigerator,blow dryer,iron,and flat screen TV with DVD player.The two restaurants had very good food,and what I realy liked is that one opened at 6:30am to serve breakfast.Bongos the beach bar was a great place to chill out listen to some live music,and have some great food and drinks.I did not have time to use the white sand beach,but it looked very nice with plenty of room to toss a football or frisbee.I wish I was able to have a longer stay,but not this time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel is located directly on the beach and Gulf of Mexico. The Resort features a wide selection of luxurious guestrooms with furnished private balconies and all the best full service resort amenities for the leisure or business travelers. Featuring 4 Restaurants - Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge, Level 11 Rooftop Lounge, Bongos Beach Bar & Grill, and the Palm Room Restaurant. 3 Lounges, Heated Swimming Pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel And Conference Center
- Grand Plaza Beachfront Hotel
- Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel & Conference Center St. Pete Beach, Florida