Stayed for a night at The Grand Plaza, January 2012.
The hotel is older, and showing some age. I had a Gulf-front suite on the 8th floor, with two balconies directly facing The Gulf.
The accommodations are dated, but very clean and comfortable. The service from the Front Desk staff is as good as any 5-star property.
The resort is clean; affordable; and, a very good value for the money. There is no resort fee; or additional charges.
This is a good choice on St. Pete Beach. Great bar and restaurant as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel is located directly on the beach and Gulf of Mexico. The Resort features a wide selection of luxurious guestrooms with furnished private balconies and all the best full service resort amenities for the leisure or business travelers. Featuring 4 Restaurants - Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge, Level 11 Rooftop Lounge, Bongos Beach Bar & Grill, and the Palm Room Restaurant. 3 Lounges, Heated Swimming Pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel And Conference Center
- Grand Plaza Beachfront Hotel
- Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel & Conference Center St. Pete Beach, Florida