Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel & Conference Center
Alden Suites(St. Pete Beach)
$209
Alden Suites
Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort(St. Pete Beach)
$173
Hotels.com
Inn on the Beach(St. Pete Beach)
$245
Coconut Inn(St. Pete Beach)
$180
St Pete Beach Suites(St. Pete Beach)
$159
Kimpton Hotel Zamora(St. Pete Beach)
$319
$254
  • Pool
$165
$147
Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort(St. Pete Beach)
$152
$144
Orbitz.com
$349
$309
Orbitz.com
The Don CeSar(St. Pete Beach)
$414
Hotelpower.com
  • Pool
2,826 results
All reviewsspinners restaurantrevolving restaurantbongos beach barpalm roombreakfast buffetthe penthousepete beachpartial beach viewlive musicbeach weddingprivate balconyking bedocean frontgreat drinkswatch the sunsetcrabby billsoutdoor bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 19, 2007

We travel alot and and love the plaza. Most everyone else rolls up the sidewalks pretty early but if you folks don't have it, your staff will help us to find it. I've already booked a week in October for a wedding and hope to bring some friends along too. I'm not real chatty so I'd say more or check the contact me box if I was. Just look for the extra large happy irishman with the pretty wife from 10/17 to 10/23. Will either be talking to Pete the upstairs bartender or listening to the band at bahama mamas. See you then.

• Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed September 18, 2007

Nice hotel with great location and fantastic views of the Bay and the Gulf. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We stayed mid-week and received a great rate, would definetly return.

Stayed: September 2007
Reviewed September 15, 2007

My wife and I stayed for 3 days after I found the hotel on-line. Check in staff was very helpful and friendly. We got into the room and noticed one of the couch cushions was soaked. It had the distinct smell of beer. Anyways, half a bottle of Febreze and little Lysol later, the room (and smell) was better. We had a direct view of the Gulf and the view was amazing. We stayed during the week and the pool bar was a little loud sometimes. I imagine it gets more active on the weekends. The bed was one of the most comfortable we have ever had during a hotel stay. The free wireless internet worked well. The shower has lots of pressure but, other than that, the bathroom was nothing special. The towels were your normal thin, scratchy, hotel towels. There wasn't much space in the bathroom and the toilet had flushing issues. My wife and I will put up with a lot for a good view. So, we probably would stay here again if the rate was right.

• Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank BlueLine51
Reviewed September 14, 2007

My husband and I recently stayed in this hotel. We were very happy with our entire expierence. The room was very nice and had all the ammenties one would need. We had direct ocean front and our view was spectacular. There are alot of hotels stretching downa long line and this is by far the nicest. The landscaping is very nice. Our checkin was speedy and all of the staff was friendly. One day, a staff member came up to my husband and I and pointed out dolphins swimming in the ocean. We will definitely be staying here in the future!

2  Thank jodi2523
Reviewed September 12, 2007

We had a wonderful stay at the Grand Plaza. We loved the room with it's tropical feel (plantation shutters and ceiling fan). The bed was super comfortable. We received a free upgrade from city view to ocean view on a holiday weekend! The staff was very accomodating at all times. The hotel and pool area was very clean. The bathroom was small, but who cares! I only wish the chairs at the pool were more comfortable. Also the chairs on the beach for rent (I don't think they were affilated with the hotel) the price was a little steep. The Tradewinds Resort provides similar chairs for thier guests in the price of the stay. The beach was beautiful and we plan on returning next year.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled with family