“great overall service!”

Players Sports Bar & Grille
Ranked #30 of 154 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: All Sports, All the time! We feature all of the top sporting events on over 30 flat screen TV's. Food is served daily from 11:00 AM until 11:00 PM. A Sports Bar so unique even the Ladies love it! Watch your favorite teams with us at Players Sports Bar. Sports packages include: MLB Extra Innings, NFL Sunday Ticket, ESPN Gameplan, Big 10 Network, NFL Network, NBA League Pass, ESPN Full Court, March Madness, NHL Center Ice.
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

I love coming here to play pool and watch my games. I am a local to the beach and this place has charisma. The Servers and bartenders are so awesome and Simon knows what i' m drinking right when I walk in. Its nice to have a home away from home!

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

It think the staff is great. Mark simon julie and joy r awesome. Food is really good. Prices r what u would expect in a hotel. I love that what ever u want to watch in sports they will have it. Love the hotel and jimmy bs too

Reviewed July 16, 2014

So my fiancé and I went to players for a few drinks and to grab some food while on our 4th of July vacation. July 5th We walked in and almost turned around and walked out due to there being only a few people inside. That was until the bartender greeted us and was so outstandingly nice. We decided to have a drink because we had been spotted so to speak and didn't want to be rude and walk out. And we are glad we did!!! He made us feel so welcome as he introduced himself to us. His name was mark and I remember that because that is my finances name as well. We were confused on what we should get to drink because we were on the beach and wanted to enjoy something to go with the vibes of that. Mark then took care of us and took it into his own hands and created quite the amazing beverage. So we sat there, ordered some food and the entire time we were waiting and eating he would check on us and have small conversations to make sure we had everything we needed while also doing the same with the other costumers. We had gone to quite a few beach bars while on our trip and the service really does matter! What was only supposed to be a quick drink and some food before the beach, turned into a few hours and few drinks due to his outstanding costumer service! He was a pleasure to be around and made the atmosphere in that bar a great place to be. It's service like that that made
my fiancé and I say, we are defiantly going back there next year. The food was great the staff was amazing. Everyone was exceptionally nice and welcoming!!! Kudos to this place for sure!!!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

We've never been to St Pete's so I'm always leery about a new restaurant. I found 'Players' in my GPS. There were 6 of us....3 adults, 3 kids. First off, our waiter seemed super nice. They don't have a big selection of non-alcoholic drinks. We ordered our food and quickly realized that ABSOLUTELY NO SUBSTITUTIONS can be made. I mean, really?? I can't skip the coleslaw and get double fries?? Whatever. Soooo..... our food was finally ready and the waiter had all of the plates on one tray. He sat the tray down on the counter about 10 feet from our table..... and he disappeared. We waited..... and waited.......... and waited......... finally, after about 10 minutes, a female worker grabbed the tray and brought our food to us. Our waiter had completely disappeared. She apologized to us. About 15 minutes later, our waiter suddenly appears.....and appears to be very high on drugs. Now, I'm not a doctor so I can't say for sure but I've watched enough episodes of 'Intervention' to know what someone looks like when they have shot up heroin. He exuded every sign of that. His eyes kept rolling back in his head, he was swaying like he was going to fall over, he looked like he was going to fall asleep. My whole family noticed his erratic behavior. My 12 year old actually looked like she wanted to cry, he was acting so weird. He went behind the bar to get a drink and could barely read the buttons on the drink dispenser. We asked for a box 3 times before he actually brought it to us. Overall, the prices are a bit high. Our bill was almost $100 for burgers and chicken fingers. It's definitely not a family-friendly restaurant. If you're single, looking for somewhere to watch a game on TV, this is the place for you. I just hope you don't get the goofy waiter!!!!

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Cold beer and hot wings. Does it get any better than that? Lots of TV's but they seem to like the Rays. I can't hold that against them. Service is quick, efficient and super friendly.