“RAYS RULE”

Players Sports Bar & Grille
Ranked #43 of 145 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: All Sports, All the time! We feature all of the top sporting events on over 30 flat screen TV's. Food is served daily from 11:00 AM until 11:00 PM. A Sports Bar so unique even the Ladies love it! Watch your favorite teams with us at Players Sports Bar. Sports packages include: MLB Extra Innings, NFL Sunday Ticket, ESPN Gameplan, Big 10 Network, NFL Network, NBA League Pass, ESPN Full Court, March Madness, NHL Center Ice.
Tampa, Florida
“RAYS RULE”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Players is the best sports bar on the beach, nay, all of St Pete! The food is awesome, I recommend the flat breads soooo yummy. Simon the bartender makes the best cocktails! I never had to wait for a refill with a smile, even when the bar got super crowded. I hope his good looks distract you from trivia cuz I am the reigning champ.

Lutz, Florida
“Feel Welcome”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Bartenders Kevin and Simon were very good and friendly. Cool place to chill out at and watch sports. Would be nice if a couple of the flat screens were bigger and cater to home team more. The foot stand to the bar could be higher to be more comfortable. Food good for bar food and prices. I suggest you get the platinum card as you get even more specials. When my husband and I stay in St. Pete we ALWAYS go there at the end of our day. We feel very welcome. Thanks we'll be seeing you again when we return to St. Pete. Buddy and Laura

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Go see Simon”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Simon is the whole reason I go to the beach. Great bartender, AND great to look at. Win-win for me.
Players is great too....good food and reasonably priced.

• Visited July 2013
“Fourth of July Girls Weekend”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We had a subpar waitress. Not to mention there were people who left because she took so long to greet them. I had hot wings that were anything but hot. They gave us plenty of French fries which was the best part ! The beer selection was limited.

Ky.
“Great Sports Bar”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Players Sports Bar & Grille offers a very comfortable atmosphere. Excellent service, very clean with a nice decor, great bartenders, & good prices.

• Visited June 2013