“Traditional Italian Restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Authentic italian cuisine, at a reasonable price. Went with family for a mid week meal, the restaurant was really busy, all the tables were full and they were also serving take out. Had a starter of bruschetta to share, which was huge between four, followed by salad and then a main course. The tagliatelle bolognese was fantastic! A huge portion, we ended up taking a box home. The meat balls are also fantastic and the lasagne is not to be missed, all homemade and delicious. The only down side was that we were too full for desert as the tiramisu and cannolis looked fab. Would highly recommend this place, friendly staff, delicious food, great atmosphere, and big portions.

1  Thank Rachel B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,145)

Reviewed July 15, 2014

I have been vacationing in the St Pete Beach area for 25 years. I was searching for some place new to try and came across Verducci's. All I can say is WOW! Being from NJ I know what good Italian food is and this place delivers. Everything here is made fresh from scratch and you can surely taste it. We loved so much we came back two more times. The staff is very friendly and the service is great. I even met the owner. What a great overall experience. I am counting the days till I go on vacation again so I can eat there again.

1  Thank Johnny D
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Greeted by the Always welcoming staff, seating in a booth and our server Cindy was at our table to take our beverage order and delivered warm bread with infused olive oil for dipping. The salad was fresh and generous. The entrees we ordered were excellent, we had a variety....tilapia with pasta and capers, spaghetti with meat sauce and ravioli with vodka sauce..the portions were the right size if you were hungry or if you wanted a bit of leftover pasta the next day for lunch. Very good meal with fresh Parmesan Cheese and extra sauce if you needed. Then our very attentive server Cindy describe the desserts....she did a great job of the description.... But she forget to tell us they were so good you did not want to share....flour less chocolate torte with almonds, creme brulee, and the yummy dessert tiramisu. Wonderful meal, very good wine, great prices and exceptional friendly service and staff. You can Dine here with your family or friends. Great atmosphere, excellent food, good wine and very reasonable prices....our server Cindy was very attentive and friendly. A St Pete Beach Local Tradition....

1  Thank Donna C
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Stopped in on a rainy evening and had an awesome meal. The special was grouper a local fish and boy it was good, my friends has pasta that they also said was excellent one of our group is Italian he had the meatballs and counted them amongst the best he has ever had, the staff was friendly the service was fast, considering the fact that the place was very busy we were never left waiting. I had a Cesar salad as a start but should have skipped it as the main course portion was ample and I had over ate, the salad for a starter was large. I recommend any one who want a good night out with great food at a reasonable cost do not pass this place up

1  Thank Garry W
Reviewed July 7, 2014

This is a great Italian eatery. We eat here when on vacation every winter and have never been disappointed. They have the best pasta on the beach and the special veal chop is my husband's favorite! Get there early or be sure to make reservations. It is a small place and fills up fast.