“Excellent enjoyable and authentic”

Verducci's Pizzeria & Trattoria
Ranked #19 of 149 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Stopped in on a rainy evening and had an awesome meal. The special was grouper a local fish and boy it was good, my friends has pasta that they also said was excellent one of our group is Italian he had the meatballs and counted them amongst the best he has ever had, the staff was friendly the service was fast, considering the fact that the place was very busy we were never left waiting. I had a Cesar salad as a start but should have skipped it as the main course portion was ample and I had over ate, the salad for a starter was large. I recommend any one who want a good night out with great food at a reasonable cost do not pass this place up

1  Thank Garry W

Reviewed July 7, 2014

This is a great Italian eatery. We eat here when on vacation every winter and have never been disappointed. They have the best pasta on the beach and the special veal chop is my husband's favorite! Get there early or be sure to make reservations. It is a small place and fills up fast.

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

So me and my family decided to try a new place during our vacation. Really glad we ate here. The is very good and the Cabonara was excellent. .When they brought out the plate I could not believe my eyes. It was huge!! Fresh food daily. .definitely not frozen. .
The deserts are awesome! !!! The family favorites are the flourless chocolate cake, my son and wife favorite. .mine were the enormous tiramisu and the creme broulee. .they were soooo good. .i could sit there and eat it all day!! Definitely have a desert.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Our order was to go and it was ready upon arrival. But in my opinion, the pizza was dry and the crust was tough. They seemed to be a little stingy on the toppings and especially with the cheese. I do not plan to patronize this business at least for the pizza.

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

My family enjoyed eating dinner here twice in one week. The first visit was better customer service (waitress wise) than the second visit.
The pizza was awesome & the pasta was just as good! The flour less chocolate cake was the best we have ever had.
This is a must visit when you come to town!

1  Thank Jennifer F