“Great Family Trattoria”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 4, 2014

This is a small family run Trattoria that is very popular with locals and visitors alike. The place is noisy and the tables are somewhat crowded and the wait can be long but the food and service is first rate. Verducci's also offers a good selection on wine and a variety of beers to enjoy with your meal. Well worth the trip if you're visiting the area.

1  Thank fatbobOrlando
Write a ReviewReviews (1,145)

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Very simply, the food was amazing! The bread sampler arrived right after we sat down and we enjoyed the variety offered...all were very tasty. We ordered the Bruschetta and it arrived quickly and it was equally yummy! My husband ordered the carbonara and I don't remember what I ordered (it was 8 months ago), but I clearly remember thinking that I wish we had something like this closer to our home in Indiana. I did try my husband's carbonara and it was excellent. We both had very large portions and ended up taking our uneaten portions back to the hotel for later. Next time we're in the St. Pete area we'll definitely be making a stop at Verducci's! We still talk about the food to this day!

2  Thank Chad_and_Monica
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Had dinner here on Friday 6/27 with new friends in St. Pete's.
The menu was nice and prices were reasonable.
Decent wine menu. The lasagne was very good and our friends had other dishes (seafood special, and grouper special) - everyone thought their dinners were really good.
However - there was a very long wait for our food to arrive. Diners who came in after us got their food before us, etc.
Overall a nice experience and I would recommend Verducci's, as long as you are not in a hurry!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

My fiancé and I celebrated our anniversary there, and we were so happy we did! The service was excellent, we really felt like a priority even while he was busy. The atmosphere is great, great lighting, great soft music playing, beautiful decor, just all in all a great authentic feel. The food was delicious. From the homemade bread to salad and homemade dinners! It all had excellent flavor and presentation! The owners are so kind and appreciative of all business. I highly recommend for any event, occasion or just a an evening out for dinner!

3  Thank STBArchuleta
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

20 people from our wedding party ate here while we were on vacation and loved it! I ordered a pasta dish and I have not had such great homemade noodles in a long time. The restaurant was very accommodating to 20 of our noisy family and friends. We will definitely go back when we are in town again.