“Hard to fault”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2013

It's been a while since I last visited this restaurant and went with friends.
It's just pass the St Pete's Beach strip at the start of Blind Pass Road.
There is limited restaurant parking.
It's always busy (good sign) and it didn't disappoint.
You can eat outside but we preferred, on this occasion, to eat inside.
3 of us had the 14" Pizza - Quattro Fromaggi, Positano and Romana whilst the other member of our party had Linguini with clams.
A word of caution the 14" Pizza is huge!
All of our food was excellent.
The service was outstanding from calling to make the reservation (which I suggest you do as it is very popular) to our sever who was outstanding.
What I think makes the difference (having experienced a few food chains of late) is that it's privately owned status means that they have a real passion for the business that they are in and put the customer first.
I would definitely highly recommend.

There are newer reviews for Verducci's Pizzeria & Trattoria

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We finally found an Italian restaurant that serves excellent dishes. We love the early bird specials served from 4p.m. to 5p.m. example chicken parmiagiana, chicken marsala, chicken piccata and several other dishes for $10.00 each!! Included is their fabulous salad with house dressing!
The service was great! Everyone was very friendly and willing to help you with a smile!
We're looking forward to our next trip to try one of their other specialty dishes like Chicken Verducci or Chicken Saltimboca. This is a great place for all your special occasion too!
Thanks, Yvonne & Michael

1  Thank Yvonne L
Reviewed November 2, 2013

After a long day of travel we happened upon Verducci's. Everyone in our party of 5 enjoyed their meal from their pizza, to gnocchi, to the rotini pasta. Service was great. Affordable. Our last evening in St. Pete's our teens insisted on take out from Verducci's.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Being born and raised by an Italian family makes it very difficult to find real authentic Italian cuisine. At last Verducci has ended all of my searches. On our family vacation we visited Verducci 7 times. The food is just as tasty as my families in Italy, prepared with the old style techniques and who better then Alicia Rae to serve it to you. Alicia makes our visits so comfortable and her knowledge of the menu is as if she wrote it herself. Another great member is Drew who will make sure we get what we want even if he has to dig/search for it in the back room. We now have made Verducci a must go back to restaurant once we get back to St. Pete's and we will again and again. Don't bother going anywhere else this is a MUST ! Too bad I have to wait a whole year to get back there. Alicia and Drew thanks for taking great care of us.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

My wife and I dined at this great reasturant this Saturday October,19th and it was fantastic! We arrived a little early for our reservations and were seated outside.There are three things we look for in a dinning experience, good quality food, a good size portion, and a fair price for the first two.This Italian restaurant has all three plus great, friendly and helpful service. My wife had a special with rigatoni covered with a delicate tomato wine sauce packed with shrimp,scalliops and calamari. I had the chicken breast stuffed with proscuitto, sage and mozzarella on a bed of linguine all covered with a white wine cream sauce that was delicious. Another great thing about this resturant is the home made foccacia bread and garlic knots with a spiced dipping olive oil that comes with your meal.The dinner salad is very good and the house dressing is to die for but being a ceasar salad fanatic I wanted to try that as well----- BEST I EVER HAD. All this and four glasses of wine great service from Tiffany made this a wonderful dining experience worth the drive from Tampa .Can't wait to come back! Tampa John highly recomends this great restaurant.

1  Thank John S