“Best Italian food anywhere.”

Verducci's Pizzeria & Trattoria
Ranked #19 of 148 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Knowing I was going to St. Pete Beach again I couldn't wait to eat here again but this time I brought my friends. The staff is so friendly especially Cindy(great waitress) knowledgable of the menu. The portions are large, even better than mama's homemade, you will never leave hungry. My friends are still taking about it. Thanks for another great experience. Can't wait to come again next year.

1  Thank L0ngIslander

Reviewed April 26, 2013

My family lives is St. Pete beach and I always make it a point to stop in Verducci's every time we visit. The lasagna is amazing and the tilapia is always fresh. I love the atmosphere and We always have great service. Cindy is always our server and its refreshing to see a familiar face! She always remembers us which will keep us coming back! For a great meal and great service, be sure to visit Verducci's!!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Cindy was our server - fun, knowledgable and attentive. The food is fresh, authentic & delicious. Bianca florentine pizza and spaghetti & meatballs were wonderful. Huge portions are a great value. The fresh baked bread reminded me of home. THE place for Italian in St. Pete Beach. Will definately be back!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

You have to try the pasta! It was the freshest I have had since leaving Philly in the early 80's! My server Cindy was no less then excellent!!! I have dined there in the past and she has been our server every time. I will always request her on all my return visits. She has the best peronallity. She is always funny and smiling. Between Cindys service and the food I will keep coming back!

1  Thank roceddie
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My wife and I came there on a Friday nite after flying in and it was nothing short of fantastic! We came back Saturday at 1pm for lunch not realizing they did not open till 4pm. The owner, Vinny, told us to sit down and he made us a pizza, we sat outside and enjoyed once again the flavor of Italy first hand. Vinny did not even hesitate or tell us to come back-he was joyful from the heart to make our food and serve us. This is a place I would go to every day when I get back. This is a place you need to go to see how this family does it all perfectly! Not only is the ambiance fun-the food is absolutely wonderful from the pizza down to the dinner rolls!