“Clueless waiter ruined it for us!”

Verducci's Pizzeria & Trattoria
Ranked #18 of 145 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Clueless waiter ruined it for us!”
Reviewed June 15, 2012 via mobile

Never told us about the specials for that evening. Brought the oil to the table but no bread. Bought us our dinner salads before our appetizer. Had fried calamari that was fantastic. While we were eating it the waiter came to the table to confirm our entres and of course he had it wrong. My wife had the eggplant parm which was great and I ordered pasta with sausage and broccoli rabe that was so salty I could not eat it. I told the waiter who went into the kitchen with the dish and returned to tell us that the chef was to busy so he would tell him later. Not the response I had expected.

1 Thank ragman33010

florida
“Great quality food and prices. Good service.”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Verducci"s is just a great place to eat. The food is high quality homemade on site. Large selection of early birds for 10 dollars you get salid, meal, drink & desert.

4 Thank jeff2411
“Great Italian place by the beach”
Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

We ordered a pepperoni pizza and a basket of bread (it's not included in the price of the pizza, just the meals). The pizza was pretty tasty and the leftovers even were good. The atmosphere was a step away from St. Pete and into Italy. The only strong negative was our waitress. She had a bit of an attitude and got in an argument with another waitress in front of us. We heard a waitress at another table tell the guests a bit about the chef and it sounded impressive. Go for the food and hope you don't get our waitress!

3 Thank Holly_Vacationer
“Don't miss this place.”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Food was so good I almost risked exploding by finishing my meal. Leftovers made great breakfast.

3 Thank Gpinns1
St. Pete Beach, Fl
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

We are locals, and it is such a delight to review a fantastic, small restaurant near our home. Verducci's is a weekly treat for us. It is a small, intimate place with an excellent staff. Their dipping oil has finely chopped kalamata olives and spices added. Great! The pasta is made on premises and is so good. Sauces are divine. Eggplant rollantini is not on the menu but they made it for me when I asked. Out of this world. Spinach raviolis, excellent. Seafood is wonderful. Service is perfect, and Kim is great as is all the staff. I am running out of adjectives to express how good it is.GO!

3 Thank Firebird8