“You gotta go here!”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Alabama
“You gotta go here!”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

By far the best Italian food I've EVER had (and I've been to Italy, mind you). Our server Cindy was so knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the menu. The salad and bread was so good ,and the pasta... well let me say it will melt in your mouth. It's like comparing a Mustang to a Maserati. There is no comparison. On top of that, the food was reasonably priced. This was the best food we had in St. Pete, and it was easy to find and only 5 minutes from our hotel on Gulf Blvd. I will definitely be back on my next visit to St Pete.

3 Thank AlabamaTravelbug123

York, Pennsylvania
“Only got pizza, so...”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

We only had pizza and strombolis. My dad said the stromboli was great, our pizza was just okay - we got the shrimp specialty pizza and didn't like the fact they must have doused the shrimp with butter with cooking and it sort of ruined the taste of the pizza. Also got salads, they were pretty good. Nothing special though pizza wise. Maybe the meals are better?

East Yaphank
“Better that excellent”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Being from NY, we have some of the best Italian restaurants, but now I can say I have eaten the best. Who would have ever thought it would be in St. Petersburg Beach, Florida. They start you off with homemade bread with oil to dip in. We started with the tomatoes and freshly made mozzarella. I had the eggplant parm. with a side of spaghetti (all pasta are freshly made) it was the best. My husband had stuffed chicken breast with proscutto and brown sauce. It melted in your mouth. Portions are plenty. I didn't want to fill up it was so good (but I did). Was so happy I had a refrigerator in the room so I could have it again the next day. If you like Italian food and are staying someone near the beach you must try the Restaurant it's not just a Pizzeria. I can't wait to come back next year to have one of there fabulous meals.

3 Thank L0ngIslander
Dartmouth, Massachusetts
“Best food on the beach”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

We visited Verducci's twice during a three night stay. Do not waste your time and money going to the other top rated restaurant like we did, it does not compare to Verducci's. The food here is very tasty, the portions are big, they are reasonably priced and the servers are very friendly. You may want to call ahead for reservations, they said you could wait an hour on a busy night. It is a very unassuming place, do not let that fool you. We enjoyed both dinners tremendously. Check the specials for the night too....its all authentic Italian food.

4 Thank Jen921
Orlando
“Okay”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Went with our daughter for dinner. Decided to order pizza. It was nothing special. Pasta dishes did look really good. There were a couple of mosquitos or something flying around our table the whole time which made it frustrating. Server seemed "snooty." No actual kids menu, but they do say they will make a kids portion of any menu item. They gave our daughter a lot of broken mismatched crayons in a ziplock back and a coloring book from Publix that had already been used. Would not visit again, even though pasta dishes did look really good. Heard a neighboring table ask about his meal because one of the seafood portions was missing. Server told him they were out, so they just gave him double shrimp, and didnt ask to see if it was okay first.

Visited May 2012