Gulfside Resort
$170
Alden Suites(St. Pete Beach)
$239
Alden Suites
$235
$187
Sirata Beach Resort(St. Pete Beach)
$245
$119
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$245
  • Pool
Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel(St. Pete Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
$127
$260
  • Pool
The Don CeSar(St. Pete Beach)
$379
$335
Cancelon
$288
Cancelon
$999
All reviewsplace to staystayed herest petes beachhome away from homegulf blvdkathyapartmentpoolamenities
Reviewed July 24, 2015

Just back from a 7 night stay at the Gulfside Resort. The location is perfect for the beach and our apartment, room 7 was lovely and clean and very spacious for the 4 of us. My boys loved waking up in the morning and go outside to play putting and jump in the pool.
Kathy looked after us so well and couldn't do enough for us.
We used the BBQ a couple of evenings, it was lovely to sit at the pool eating dinner and drinking wine.
I look forward to going back some day.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
james t, Guest Relations Manager at Gulfside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2015

So happy you enjoyed your stay. Your kids and parents were a joy as well and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed October 27, 2014

From location to amenities, it would be hard to beat Gulfside resort. This beautiful little resort has a quaint feel that harkens back to less complicated times. We were really able to relax in the palm laden courtyard by the well lit pool. Many fine restaurants and watering holes nearby. Kathy was a charming hostess and made our stay really special. I won't be forgetting about my stay at Gulfside Resort anytime soon.

• Stayed: October 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Brian K
james t, Guest Relations Manager at Gulfside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2014

We had a great time spending your vacation with you! Hope to do it again soon!

Reviewed September 22, 2014

My wife and I were pleasantly surprised with Gulfside resort. The condo is a block from the beach and one of the rare establishments with a pool in the entire area. The condo was very clean and was equipped with everything we could ever need during our stay. The condo has a complete kitchen, dining nook, a comfy living room area and stocked with all the necessities. It is also located within walking distance of several great restaurants, shops and bars. I cannot express enough the quality of hospitality provided by Kathy at this family owned establishment. She is extremely knowledgable about the area and was helpful with recommendations that suited our style of travel. We will be coming back to Gulfside!!!!

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kasia C

We were happy the two of you could join us on part of your world adventures. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Nice apartment with a complete kitchen, great pool, friendly management and close to the beach. Our family with kids at 7 and 10 years had an awesome stay here.
Cathy is the perfect hostess. The whole place is rather small with perhaps a dozen rooms which maintains the cozy spirit.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 16, 2014

My sister rented this condo for my dad, who was traveling by himself and meeting up with me and my family for a few days. The communication with Kathy was excellent from the beginning! The day my dad was arriving, I walked up from our condo to check the place out and seeing if it was okay for my dad to check in late since his flight was after 10 p.m. into Tampa. I was greeted by Jim and can't say enough nice things about him!!!! He was so friendly and outgoing. He showed me all around the very beautiful, well-maintained property. He gave me a whole tour of where everything was; my dad's room, the laundry room, the pool, the grills, everything. He even invited me and my family over to swim and hang out with my dad while he'd be there. They gave me such a sense of peace knowing that my dad was in good hands while staying there. Kathy, Jim and Sue, I can't say enough nice things about you all! Thank you for an amazing experience!!! The condo was so super-cute.....super-clean and very close to the beach! We hope to see you all again someday.....if we are ever in the St. Pete area, we will definitely be back!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo