Gulfside Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Sundial Beach Motel(St. Pete Beach)
  • Pool
Gulf Tides Inn(St. Pete Beach)
  • Pool
All reviewsplace to staystayed herest petes beachhome away from homegulf blvdkathyapartmentpoolamenities
Reviewed September 22, 2014

My wife and I were pleasantly surprised with Gulfside resort. The condo is a block from the beach and one of the rare establishments with a pool in the entire area. The condo was very clean and was equipped with everything we could ever need during our stay. The condo has a complete kitchen, dining nook, a comfy living room area and stocked with all the necessities. It is also located within walking distance of several great restaurants, shops and bars. I cannot express enough the quality of hospitality provided by Kathy at this family owned establishment. She is extremely knowledgable about the area and was helpful with recommendations that suited our style of travel. We will be coming back to Gulfside!!!!

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kasia C
james t, Guest Relations Manager at Gulfside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2014

We were happy the two of you could join us on part of your world adventures. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Nice apartment with a complete kitchen, great pool, friendly management and close to the beach. Our family with kids at 7 and 10 years had an awesome stay here.
Cathy is the perfect hostess. The whole place is rather small with perhaps a dozen rooms which maintains the cozy spirit.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 16, 2014

My sister rented this condo for my dad, who was traveling by himself and meeting up with me and my family for a few days. The communication with Kathy was excellent from the beginning! The day my dad was arriving, I walked up from our condo to check the place out and seeing if it was okay for my dad to check in late since his flight was after 10 p.m. into Tampa. I was greeted by Jim and can't say enough nice things about him!!!! He was so friendly and outgoing. He showed me all around the very beautiful, well-maintained property. He gave me a whole tour of where everything was; my dad's room, the laundry room, the pool, the grills, everything. He even invited me and my family over to swim and hang out with my dad while he'd be there. They gave me such a sense of peace knowing that my dad was in good hands while staying there. Kathy, Jim and Sue, I can't say enough nice things about you all! Thank you for an amazing experience!!! The condo was so super-cute.....super-clean and very close to the beach! We hope to see you all again someday.....if we are ever in the St. Pete area, we will definitely be back!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank hlbmomof3
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Gulfside is a wonderful quaint and quiet resort. The condo style rooms had everything needed for a relaxing holiday by the beach. The resort is so well kept and clean thanks to the great family looking after the resort. Kathy and her mother and brother were friendly and helpful in suggesting various activities and restaurants to try. The pool was clean and warm.... A real refreshing pool. We chose to travel to the various beaches using the trolleys that run up and down Gulf Blvd. a great way to see all the great little areas around St. Pete. Our vacation was a wonderful getaway exploring the area. It was so nice to return to our condo after a fabulous day at the beach!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Oldgalandguy
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I'm so glad I found this place when searching for something in St Pete Beach. We are here NOW and are having a GREAT time. Jim is taking excellent care of us, but we are sad he is leaving tomorrow, we still have 5 more days here. Susie Q as, my husband calls her, and Robin are so nice, we couldnt ask for a better place to stay, It's like staying with people you have known for years, just the nicest family owned place we could have ever chosen. These condos are clean as can be and loaded with everything you will need. We rode down from PA on a motorcycle, so we couldnt bring a lot of stuff, and this condo has everything we needed. If we ever come back to this area, we will definitely stay here. Kathy...I'm so disappointed we didnt get to meet you, maybe next time :) Thanks for everything! I LOVED that it was not like the typical noisey resort type atmosphere. It is the perfect relaxing vacation for us to celebrate our 35th anniversary. If you are looking for a quiet relaxing place to stay just a short walk from the beach...THIS is it...do not hesitate to book this place, you will NOT be disappointed. Thank You Teichert Family....you are keeping your dad's dream alive, he would be so proud of you.

Room Tip: We stayed in the ground floor 1 bedroom, was VERY nice, but Jim showed us the #9 unit, and we would chose that one next time, it's a second floor unit, but gets awesome breezes. Actually Jim showed us numerous units and they were all really nice.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank dmesticgdesspa
james t, Guest Relations Manager at Gulfside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Debbie, Thank you for staying with us. You are a breath of fresh air! We appreciate the compliments and your company! Happy you were comfortable and we look forward to seeing you and Mike again.