“Great Meal Here, Serously!”
Review of Nori Thai & Sushi

Nori Thai & Sushi
Ranked #79 of 152 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: This restaurant is a local phenom. It has been voted best in it's category for years. You shouldn't have any problem verifying its authenticity. Looking forward to being able to offer a review, as it's a favourite of ours! Thanks.
Reviewed August 23, 2014

My 18 year old son loves this place and so do all of his friends. We came here for his birthday dinner. I was seriously impressed and have been to my share of Thai eateries. I had a seriously excellent meal of Soft Shell Crabs with a Garlic Pepper sauce. I helped myself on a few pieces of everyone's Sushi and we had a sampler platter of Thai appetizers.
Service was perfect with only two really sharp servers covering the whole place.
I highly recommend this over the other local Sushi/Thai restaurants that I have been to lately. Going back soon.

Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

I need a good meal on two show days, so headed out to St Pete Beach to try out Nori Thai on the recommendation of a cast mate. Started out with Fresh Basil Rolls. Very fresh and tasty, they came with a Hoisin Sauce which didn't add much. The Rama Chicken, listed as an "amazing peanut" sauce, was a thinner sauce than I usually run into, but it was delicious. It came on a plentiful bed of steamed veggies. About the only negative note was even though the place was almost empty when I ordered, (almost full as I'm leaving) the waitress got my
order wrong and brought a Massaman curry.
Even so, I'll probably try again before the end of the run.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

I dont think you can go wrong with this place at all. For the time we were there, a lot of locals were dinning with us as well which is a good indication.

The restaurant is located just a short drive off gulf boulevard, the location is not as great and could have been better. Its a mom and pop shop (which i always prefer). They have a selection of both Thai and Japanese food which is a good combination for those that want more choices.

Had a couple of sishi roles, which were not the best but still good. Had the Nori Thai fried rice and the Bangkok connection which were both good. Kid had the chicken satay which was good as well.

Good portions and reasonably priced. I would come back again.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

Food is delicious, hot, presented well. Service is on point. I love this place. It's a regular dinner spot for us.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

The food here is really lovely, and the staff are very welcoming! I would advise sharing portions though as there are enough for 2 adults in the thai dishes! Have yet to try the sushi here but everything else is wonderful.