“Happy first time customer”
Review of Nori Thai & Sushi

Nori Thai & Sushi
Ranked #75 of 149 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: This restaurant is a local phenom. It has been voted best in it's category for years. You shouldn't have any problem verifying its authenticity. Looking forward to being able to offer a review, as it's a favourite of ours! Thanks.
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Tried these folks for the first time this weekend. Sushi rolls were fresh and well prepared...and offered at a reasonable price. Chicken satay were tasty and were in solid portions...also at a reasonable price. We eat sushi at least once per week and we are looking forward to giving this place another go!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I wish I would have known about this sushi place before I moved, because I would have definitely been a regular. I LOVE sushi (one of my favorite foods) and this is one of the best sushi places I have ever been to. Not only was the sushi very delicious, very fresh, and nicely prepared, but the service was also excellent! I think I would come back here just for the friendly and welcoming faces!! I definitely recommend!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

We have sushi here at least once a month. Always fresh, tasty and served with a smile!
Want something special?? No problem!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

When you've been deprived of veg and tasty food for a while this place is a pure oasis. Cafe style, great service and lovely food. Be careful to order in the right sequence and ask for time between courses if you require it. The staff are very helpful, wine average but at least you have the option.We would recommend it

Reviewed July 1, 2014

This is our spot! Roy is a great sushi chef he takes care of you, just tell him what fish your eating and he creates a masterpiece! One of the best parts of the menu is that you can have them make you a roll of whatever you like and they surprise you. I've been here a bunch of times whether visiting Roy at the sushi bar or date or dinner with friends it's always consistent and reasonably priced.