“Perfect Tempura, Etc.”

Nori Thai & Sushi
Ranked #74 of 147 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: This restaurant is a local phenom. It has been voted best in it's category for years. You shouldn't have any problem verifying its authenticity. Looking forward to being able to offer a review, as it's a favourite of ours! Thanks.
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I was very pleased at the quality of the tempura. Unlike the oil-drenched food that other restaurants try to pass of as tempura, Nori appears to do its best to keep the food quality high. I am sensitive to MSG and often feel very sleepy after consuming MSG. I feel Nori's food has a very natural taste so I suspect little or no use of MSG or other substances that may contain MSG. I didn't feel the usual drowsiness I often experience in other restaurants. I only wish i discovered the restaurant sooner during my visit. I went in for lunch and found it so good that I had to go back for dinner, too that same day!

There are newer reviews for Nori Thai & Sushi

Reviewed November 28, 2013

We always go here when in the Treasure Island area. The food is great and the service is flawless. Some of the best curry in the south! Just a small place with limited seating, but you're sure to please your palate by stopping here. They are very accurate with the levels of spiceyness.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

One of the best Thai restaurants I've ever eaten in -- and I like Thai.

Must haves: Mama roll - Crispy Basil Duck - 1/2 and 1/2 Plum wine & chardonnay

Reviewed October 19, 2013

The pad thai -- with or without chicken -- is unbelievably good. This is not an upscale place, but oh! that pad thai!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Directions were a little off to get here from Postcard Inn, but it was literally less than 10 minutes. We ordered the thai basil spring rolls, tom yum kung, hot and sour soup, chicken laab, shrimp basil fried rice, and beef pad thai - EVERYTHING WAS GREAT and GREAT PRICE!!