“Finest Kind”

Nori Thai & Sushi
Ranked #69 of 145 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Description: This restaurant is a local phenom. It has been voted best in it's category for years. You shouldn't have any problem verifying its authenticity. Looking forward to being able to offer a review, as it's a favourite of ours! Thanks.
Longwood, Florida, United States
“Finest Kind”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

You will love the place and the people. I have become friends with the older gentleman behind the Sushi Bar. I always ask him to prepare his choice for me and I am never disappointed. A friendlier happy place you will not find. All the locals eat there and always send newbies over for a meal. I always end up with more than I can eat and have another meal of it the next day.

• Visited September 2012

“Sushi and Thai, a Florida combination”
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

Went with sister who lives in the area. Outstanding waitress, friendly, knowledgeable about the menu and funny too! Nigiri sushi was average. Fish was clearly thawed from frozen. The rolls were better. Would recommend any of the spicy rolls as the Thai chef understands spicy.

St. John's, Canada
“Fantastic food with genuine service.”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Ate last night and had fabulous service and delicious food. Red curry with pork was delicious and the chicken with bean chili sauce was very good. Service makes the dining experience and they do it well here.

Summerville, SC
“Can't get any better than this!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Everything about this place is good. We love sashimi, and this is where to go! Fresh, well prepared, and presented well. Our server was wonderful, entertaining, and informed. We pretty much let her do the ordering, and she was spot on. We had some appetizers, an open faced seaweed roll well spiced and complimented with great dipping sauces. Our main course consisted of some sushi and mostly sashimi. Great Japanese cold beer. If you do not know what the items are on the menu, let the staff make suggestions and you won't go wrong. I will definitely return when I go back to St. Pete. Easy to find just on Blind Pass Rd on the left next to the open bar. Park across the street or on the side streets at night, as the small lot fills early.

• Visited September 2012
“Went tonight want it again tomorrow!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

The hubby and I went for dinner this evening. I ordered the pineapple curry (medium heat) with chicken. My husband went with the pineapple curry fried rice.

Both were excellent! The next time I order curry I will increase the heat but for most people I recommend starting with medium. They also have hot and "Thai hot" which I would assume not many people can handle unless your mother is Thai!

The curry fried rice had a great taste, not greasy and a good amount of pineapple!

The ladiest that work at this resturaunt are very friendly and welcoming which makes for a relaxed setting.