“Great food not just a pizza restaurant...”
Review of Buona Pizza

Buona Pizza
Ranked #17 of 150 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A cozy, family owned and operated, Italian restaurant located on beautiful St. Pete Beach, FL. The homemade from scratch Italian favorites are the main reason people become our customers for life. We strive to exceed customers' expectations by offering the best service possible and great value. One of our two outdoor patios, a hidden gem that faces a small marina on the intracoastal Boca Ciega Bay, is another asset of "Buona Italian Restaurant" for those who want to sit across from the water and enjoy some great food and a bottle of wine. The new owners Diane and Marco, as well as the lifelong and very well known on the island Chef German, are always involved in the daily operations and they are never too far to listen to your wants, your needs or your suggestions. Please stop by and ask for any of us, and introduce yourself. We'd love to meet you. The Buona Restaurant Family
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Great Italian food...very pleased with the quality and the flavor of the pasta dishes...rivals many Italian restaurants that I have been to over my many years as a traveling salesman.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Being down for a baseball tournament, they guys would often go for pizza (also delicious), but failed to tell me about the cannolis! Just like Mama's!!!!

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Went here to eat, food was good but the service was poor. I suggest you eat inside because if you don't you won't really get attention. My girlfriend waited 30 minutes after asking the waiter to bring ranch out for her salad before I had to go in and ask the girl at the register for it myself. Same story for my beer....... Disappointed

Reviewed March 13, 2014

This restaurant offers exactly what you want from an Italian Pizzeria. Good honest food, friendly service, good value and a homely atmosphere. No it is not high quality cuisine but if this is what you want then it's pretty close to the top of its class.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Authenic Italian food reasonablebly priced! Generous portions and home made bread and dipping sauce was wonderful! Service was friendly and attentive. Try the homemade tiramisu,delicious!