“Lucky me!”

Vida de Cafe
lakeland
“Lucky me!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

What a treat to eat here! My goal is to try everything on the menu and I'm off to a pretty good start. I have absolutely no complaints. Such a wonderful healthy option at the beach. At the very least treat yourself to the mango smoothie on a hot day. It's wonderful!

Portland, Oregon
“Honestly Best Raw/Vegan food I have had in a long time”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

If it were for Vida de Cafe in St. Pete Beach I would have had nothing to eat during my vacation. Everything around this cute establishment is just junk food and typical gross American fare. This restaurant provides fresh, colorful delicious raw food dishes that blow your taste buds away. I highly recommend the Green Horchata Smoothie made with their own in house almond milk. SO GOOD I literally bought it twice a day. Their raw Pad Thai is out of this world!
Sometimes the service is a bit slow, but be patient if you are on vacation maybe take a hint from the St. Pete way of life: slow, easy-going.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank veggieluv
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Very good healthy food”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

if you like healthy food you will want to check out Vida. It's vegan and raw food -very interesting, clean and tasty. We especially loved the Ceasar salad and the Pad Thai dish which is shredded zucchini. I never had anything like it. The wait staff was friendly and knowledgeable. There was a new server - a sweet young girl who was on a learning curve but it was ok the food more than made up for it. Glad we tried it.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank America F
Portland, Oregon
“Great vegan and gluten free food”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Gluten free restaurants are still few in number in most areas, but this little gem is worth finding! It's a small restaurant but centrally located in Pass-a-Grille. The food is vegan, but if you're afraid of leaving hungry, prepared to be amazed (and stuffed!) The gnocchi was great, lasagna memorable, the tacos are very filling and the chocolate brownies to die for! The ambiance is great, as well: the music is not overpowering, played softly in the background so we could enjoy our conversation. We'll come back every chance we get!

• Visited April 2014
American Fork, Utah
“Great food, terrible service”
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

I feel bad for the cook in this cafe. He is making great raw vegan food and it is delicious. Unfortunately he has no help. The waitress/hostess was clueless about the food, the menu, the cash register, how to serve people. It was so bad. Get someone who is passionate about the food and the cafe. I had to leave because I couldn't stand looking at the dirty tables and people sitting there waiting for someone to notice they didn't have menu. Fix your act or you're going to go under, which is a shame.

1 Thank Michelle6055