“This is a gem of a restaurant!”
Review of Vida de Cafe - CLOSED

Vida de Cafe
Columbus, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This is a gem of a restaurant!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

As a vegetarian, I was thrilled to find this all vegan/raw restaurant! My meat-eating family dined with me and they agreed with me that this was one of the best meals that they have ever had! The food was fresh and so tasty. We shared almost everything and had nothing left on our plates. Everyone should make a point to drive over to Pass a Grille to try this little place!

• Visited June 2013

Buda, Texas
“Great Surprise”
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

My beautiful wife and I had just arrived in St. Pete's Beach, we were looking for something gluten-free and healthy. We came upon Vida de Cafe. The menu is a bit limited, but diverse for Vegan fare. We split a full order of the Spicy Pad Tai. It was gluten-free, because instead of noodles, they used shredded zucchini and carrots. The sauce was a perfecly spiced Pad Thai sauce and the dish was plenty for two and just delightful. She got the carrot/apple/ginger juice and I got the lemonade/apple juice. We watched the juicing in progress, you don't get any fresher. This place is worth your stop, if you want healthy, instead of the usual fried beach fare. We will probably be back before we leave for home.

Visited June 2013
Huddersfield, England, United Kingdom
“First time sushi”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

never dared to have sushi in case fish slipped in!
this all vegetarian, raw food place exceeded our expectations with amazing soup, bread and sucji and pad thai. Expect a flavour experience.

• Visited June 2013
The Villages, Florida
“What a find !!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Funky little cafe on 8th ave...with GREAT Organic offerings. We sampled the smoothies and Fudge desert....Both were FABULOUS! Will definitely return again.

Visited May 2013
St. Pete Beach, Florida
“A Treasure found on Pass A Grille”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I live on Pass A Grille and I am so happy to have such a treasure of a cafe that I can ride my bike to! Vida de Cafe's food is amazing, healthy, beautiful and soo sooo good! All the food is made fresh with the best of ingredients. If you enjoy eating raw,,, you will be very very happy with the quality of the meals these ladies are presenting. I think I will ride over for some Spinach Gnocchi later today! YUM! YUM! YUM!

• Visited May 2013