“Worst dining experience EVER ! DO NOT GO !!!!!”
Review of St. Petersburg Nights - CLOSED

St. Petersburg Nights
Cuisines: Russian, Ukrainian, Eastern European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 68th Ave
Description: WELCOME to the home of Eastern European hospitality & cuisine! St. Pete Nights is a restaurant, dinner theater and lounge! It boasts European ambiance and is located just a block from the scenic shores of St. Pete Beach - perfect for a sunset stroll on the beach after your romantic dinner, a fun family meal following a day playing in the sand or for a wedding ceremony. Best entertainment on the beach, dinner shows, hookah lounge will make your experience fun and unique!
Bradenton, Florida
“Worst dining experience EVER ! DO NOT GO !!!!!”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

If I could I would give this place NO STARS !!! A party of 6 of us arrived at 7:30 pm (we had reservations) expecting to have dinner and then watch the burlesque show. The 2 people who ordered beef stroganoff got a tiny little bowl of tough slimy meat with a few potatoes on the side (for $20 !!!) My husband has eaten in countries all over the world and even he couldn't stomach the stroganoff. The person who ordered a pork chop couldn't even cut it with a steak knife ! The 2 of us who ordered Chicken Kiev still didn't have our meal by 9 PM !!!!!! And to top it off - the burlesque dancer was at least 55-60 years old. Needless to say, 2 of us walked out starving - yet still had a $60 bill to pay !!!!

• Visited November 2013
5 Thank Mary F

Tampa, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food and a show!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Once a month, St Petersburg Nights hosts the 1001 Nights Dance Showcase. Be sure to make reservations ahead of time and, if you are interested in eating, it's best to get there before the show at 8pm. The dance show is put on by an amazing group of artists; you don't want to miss it! St Petersburg nights is the best venue for it also. Come out for a great show and really good food!

• Visited October 2013
Trinity
“Needs serious updating”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Went there on a Sunday night.. I wanted reservations for Monday, but they weren't available (through OpenTable). So I made them for Sunday; but when we went, the restaurant was nearly empty.

It got off to a rocky start when they didn't have the beer I wanted. Actually, they no longer have any of the dozen or so beers from Russia or other former USSR republics. Then, they no longer made what I wanted either. I had seen the menu on their website and those were why I went. The menu obviously needs rewriting.

I had the scallops and shrimp, which was in some sort of alfredo sauce with veggies, and it was very good, but again, it was my second choice. My wife had the peirogies

Aesthetically, the restaurant is just plain old. Now, they do have dinner theater and other live entertainment from time to time, and it might be great then, but just as a restaurant, it's so-so.

• Visited September 2013
“Dark and empty.”
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

We called in advance, were told the restaurant will be open at 5pm. We came over a few minutes after 5. There were no sign "open" on the door and everything inside was dark. We pulled on the door, it was open, we walked inside and there was no one greeding us. We waited, yelled "hello", walked around and still couldnt find anyone. The restaurant was completely empty. AC and lights were turned off and Finally my bf found a cook that was American in a kitchen. The cook called someone then told ur the waitress will be in a few minutes and she will turn on the air and lights. He couldnt turn it on for us, in July!

He went back on a kitchen. We waited and waited, no one come over. After about 10-15 minutes we just left to go eat another restaurant. What a dissapointment.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank DestinationJudge
Houston, Texas
“Waste of time”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Very poor service. I have made reservations in advance and asked if it OK to come in with children. We came at 6pm, there was only 2 more tables occupied. There was no hostess to welcome you in, we had to find our way in. Waitress took partial order and did not come back for 10-15 minutes for the rest of the order. She brought water for children in tall glasses filled to the top, so of course water ended up on kids right away (they don’t have kid cups with lids). It took 45 minutes for food to be ready. When I needed a water refill she took my glass and never came back with it, then she returned only to tell me that children are bothering other guests (how? who?) there were 4 more people at the tables and few yelling Russians at the bar. In addition the restrooms were too filthy. It was a very unpleasant experience.

• Visited July 2013