“Expensive but not worth it”
Review of St. Petersburg Nights - CLOSED

St. Petersburg Nights
Cuisines: Russian, Ukrainian, Eastern European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 68th Ave
Description: WELCOME to the home of Eastern European hospitality & cuisine! St. Pete Nights is a restaurant, dinner theater and lounge! It boasts European ambiance and is located just a block from the scenic shores of St. Pete Beach - perfect for a sunset stroll on the beach after your romantic dinner, a fun family meal following a day playing in the sand or for a wedding ceremony. Best entertainment on the beach, dinner shows, hookah lounge will make your experience fun and unique!
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We passed by this restaurant for a few years and decided to try it this year with a restaurant.com certificate. My husband ordered beef stroganoff - we are used to having the classic dish wish noodles and being very rich. Not here - runny sauce, and chewy meat and no noodles. I had salmon which was good. In all, the food we had was not enough to bring us back, and it was expensive. We will not go back.

2  Thank johnandlinda1974

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We dined there with another couple and none of us enjoyed our meal. We kept on trying to pawn it off on each other. It got to be a little bit of a joke. We left there after dinner and went to get a snack somewhere else. I also heard from other people that they did not enjoy the food very much. This restaurant is still in business, so maybe they improved their cooking abilities or they have very deep pockets.

2  Thank Joan W
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We thought this was a restaurant. It was not. It was a dinner show. So when we got the bill we saw that there was a $50 per person charge & 18% gratituity added...not too happy. The beef stroganoff was def the worst ever! I'm a chef I guess....mine is so much better. My husband did like his chicken kiev. Service is slow. You sit with many other people. They do a mystery dinner theme pretty much without many clothes on. The saxophone player is wonderful. His humor isn't . When I called I was told they had a sax player as enertainment.....very misleading. DO NOT BRING CHILDREN HERE!

3  Thank Linda H
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Interesting evening, definitely unlike any place I have ever been before. Service was excellent, food was authentic Russian and served hot. Entertainment was sketchy but light and fun, definitely not a family restaurant!

1  Thank THINKBEFOREYOUACT
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Tucked away west of Gulf Boulevard in St. Pete Beach is this little restaurant/nightclub that's not like anything else in the area. Russian cuisine. Cabaret entertainment. And an unforgettable emcee who does magic, cracks jokes about his Russian accent and plays a groovy sax. A real entertainer. As for the menu – so much to try I wish they had a sampler. Expect to spend the evening. Everything is prepared as ordered.

1  Thank Lisa N