“Location is perfect, condo is spotless and owner...”
other travelers have booked this property
A nightly phenomenon
Unit #502 Top Floor, Full Western exposure! Large Balcony. Sliding doors from Living Room & Bedroom Perfect!!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Perfect!!
Smart TV with FREE Netflix
Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom....what a View!
Master BR with view of Master Bath (1 of 2 Full Baths)
Master Bath...1 or 2 Full Baths
Second Queen Bed includes Smart TV with FREE Netflix
Washer and Dryer
Enjoy breakfast watching Dolphins Play...or cocktails watching majestic sunsets!
View from large Patio looking North
View from large Patio looking South
View from Living Room
Jump right in!
Large heated pool and Jacuzzi, Gulf of Mexico in background. (picture not taken from my condo)
Utility closet showing lightweight but heavy duty beach chairs and beach umbrella and more.
View of second utility closet
We even have a crockpot for you!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
steve b
“Location is perfect, condo is spotless and owner is so helpful”
Reviewed January 25, 2017 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

This condo is perfectly situated literally overlooking St. Pete Beach. We loved staying here and watching all our stress wash away in the waves! Each sunset is absolutely beautiful from the deck - or from the master bedroom! It is very clean, had everything we needed (including a pool and hot tub with views of the ocean), and we would highly recommend this place to anyone. You can walk to many restaurants and shops. The owner is so accommodating, and his attention to detail made our stay wonderful! We will be back - book early because he has many returning clients!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jan 26, 2017
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a nice review. Surely this will help other travelers. I appreciate very much your visit and hope to see back soon!
Sashea125...
“Pure paradise”
Reviewed January 24, 2017 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

Our stay on St Pete Beach was absolutely perfect because our condo proved to be the best place on the island for the price. The view was incredible, amenities amazing, and the condo was so comfortable, our home away from home. We will definitely be back!

Jan 25, 2017
Thank you so much for choosing to visit and placing your trust in me. I realize coming to a new place for the first time can be a little worrisome. I'm glad I could answer all of your questions. I look forward to seeing you both again next time you're in Florida.
OH
Reviewed June 21, 2010 for a stay in May 2010
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Jan 24, 2017
Thank you for your visit. I have owned this Full Gulf Front condo since 2005. I have not advertised on this site since 2010. However, I am back to stay. I have 77 Five*****Star reviews on a competitors site. I own and mange this condo myself and you will never be disappointed with your choice to come visit. If you are interested in seeing all of my reviews, please contact me. I will direct you to where they are, so you can read them all. I encourage it.
Thank you.
Chris M
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing