“Great Place”
Review of Paradise Grille

Paradise Grille
Ranked #11 of 145 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Paradise Grille is located right on the beach in the historic town of Pass-A Grille in the city of St Pete Beach fl. We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner on our patio overlooking the Beautiful Gulf of Mexico.The Paradise Grille is world renowned for our Beach Breakfast service featuring the "Paradise Omelette". For lunch and dinner the Grille serves up the best Grouper sandwich's, Burgers and Fish n' Chips on the beach!! Beer and wine is available all day!
St. Petersburg, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We went to get breakfast and the first place we went to was behind by a lot so I went into this little gift shop and asked the man where I could eat. After giving me a free post card (If I mailed it to my mom) lol He said their was a restaurant right behind the building. There was no long wait, the price was great, the food was hot and very good. We got biscuits and gravy, fried potatoes, and a side of bacon and coffee. Only cost 18 dollars. Best biscuits and gravy I had. Can't wait to go back. The service was great! It sat right on the beach and that was wonderful!

1 Thank yumyum33705

Signal Mtn, TN
“great sunset celebration”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Excellent music each evening at sunset. Especially liked the Spanish guitar player. Drinks reasonably priced and generous size. Good onion rings (that was the only item we had). Love the atmosphere.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank ccaTN
Treasure Island, Florida
“A small piece of paradise”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Just resently visited a small restaurant located on the beach of Pass a Grille. The Paradise Gille has a little of everything a person likes. Great food, fantastic prices, great location and a beautiful beach. While sipping on a cold beer or eating a pound of the best shrimp I ever had, you can enjoy the view of passing dolphins or maybe a manatee. If this doesn't interest you, maybe a game of cornhole or a ride on a paddle board. I would suggest that you experience this yourself and get on down to the Paradise Grille.

3 Thank bandit153
Treasure Island, Florida
“Paradise on the water”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Recently I had the pleasure of going to Paradise Grille located at Pass A Grille with friends and had a wonderful experience. The food was surprisingly great, better than most fast food places. The beer was cold and the onion rings are great. Not only did I enjoy the food but the location on the water was a dream. While eating and enjoying the music, you can enjoy the dolphins swimming nearby, jump in the gulf or sit back enjoy the beach. It is located near numerous shops so you can walk around and enjoy the scenery. I can't say enough about this place and the prices are the best in town. I will go back again with friends or just with my wife. It was a great experience and a great surprise.

2 Thank bandit153
Wichita Falls, Texas
“Biscuits on the Beach, Wow!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

First time on St.Pete Beach and we encounter the breakfast biscuits (and eggs) at the Paradise Grill, wow! Really good service and what a view!

Visited March 2014