“This REALLY is PARADISE!”
Review of Paradise Grille

Paradise Grille
Ranked #14 of 147 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Paradise Grille is located right on the beach in the historic town of Pass-A Grille in the city of St Pete Beach fl. We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner on our patio overlooking the Beautiful Gulf of Mexico.The Paradise Grille is world renowned for our Beach Breakfast service featuring the "Paradise Omelette". For lunch and dinner the Grille serves up the best Grouper sandwich's, Burgers and Fish n' Chips on the beach!! Beer and wine is available all day!
Reading, Pennsylvania, United States
“This REALLY is PARADISE!”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Been coming to this spot for several years. Each time, the meals get better and portions bigger. Breakfast literally ON the beach doesn't get any better than this! Seafood omelette was filled with perfectly done with good-sized shrimp and heaping portion of crab. Substituted sliced tomatoes for home fries and there was no "up charge." My "Paradise Omelette" was filled with spinach and other veggies. Have had the blueberry pancakes on other occasions and they are outstanding. Coffee was fresh and seconds were on the house. Servers bring meals to your picnic tables. Plenty of spots to sit in the sun or shade. Prices reasonable for being right on the beach ... feel the sun and sea breeze, fill your appetite, and chill out for a wonderful meal in PARADISE!

• Visited November 2012

“The perfect breakfast spot”
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant made our mini vacation most enjoyable with the great breakfast food while staring right at the ocean. It definitely was my favorite dining experience while visiting the area. We tried a variety of breakfast items from omelettes, chocolate chip pancakes to a breakfast sandwich and thought all were fantastic and freshly made. We would love to return to this restaurant.

Cape May
“Right on the beach”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

This little gem is a treasure. Beautiful views of the gulf while sitting outside on picnic tables. Very casual dining they have drink specials at happy hour. Have a beer and burger and watch the sun set!

Indianapolis, Indiana
“AMAZING AND AWESOME!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

What a hidden gem. We were in the area for dinner and took a walk across the street to check out the scene. It was late and the restaurant was closed but it looked very cool. We headed back the very next morning for breakfast - We were not disappointed! Breakfast was great especially the omelettes and I have to admit that since I was on vacation, I did enjoy an excellent draft IPA with my breakfast (is that wrong)?? Doesn't matter because it was vacay and the beer was delicious!! The setting is amazing and you are practically in the water while you eat, drink, and be merry. Sunshine, the sound of waves, and the most awesome casual setting I've found in the area. We made it back for dinner another night and had the same exact experience! Now for the staff - Very friendly, helpful and just flat out nice and that's hard to do day after day when you're dealing with knucklehead tourists like me who want a beer with their breakfast! I have to send extra kudos to Steve. Easy to tell he was enjoying helping and commiserating with the customers and wanted to make sure that every single customer wanted to come back again and again! He sold me and next time we are in the area, we will be back! My advice, if you’re looking for a casual outing with good food, good drink, and a great setting, go visit this place, grab a brew and sit back and relax – You will not be let down. As a side note, my son and daughter spent a lot of time climbing the trees and walking the beach which left some great quiet time for my wife and me. They even accommodate wedding receptions!

• Visited October 2012
Colorado
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Had lunch here. Very big menu. Beer available also.
The food was good and came out fast and hot.
Friendly staff. Can't beat sitting by the water, enjoying a nice lunch.
We'll go again before we go home